Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Starting this a little bit early.duh

There are rumblings about Kirk selling his house. My source is johnny venerable so take it for what it's worth.
Shockingly Venerable has been on pt lately with dropping Cardinals news

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

ARIZONA CARDINALS: WR RONDALE MOORE

2021 PFF Grade: 70.7

Expanding Moore’s role and route tree is going to be key in any potential breakout from the 2021 second-round pick. The 5-foot-9, 180-pound receiver was a sole underneath weapon for Arizona this past season. Head coach Kliff Kingsbury’s offense is run by those underneath concepts, and Moore was productive on them with a 70.7 PFF grade, 7.9 yards after catch per reception and 13 broken tackles on 59 catches. In order to build on that, Moore’s 1.3-yard average depth of target will need to grow.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

ARIZONA CARDINALS: CB, IOL, DI

Arizona was forced to play Robert Alford (who hadn’t played a down since Week 17, 2018), 2021 fourth-round pick Marco Wilson, slot corner Byron Murphy Jr. and NFL journeyman Antonio Hamilton at outside corner this season. The unit ranked 28th among the NFL's 32 outside cornerback groups in PFF coverage grade.

The Cardinals lack cap space to truly attack the position this offseason, so their draft focus should be on the cornerback position.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Based on...?

His 8.1 YPC and 31 YPG obviously...

I think Rondale will be a fine receiver. I don;t think he's going to be better than Kirk next year. But, it might be a move we have no choice but to make with our cap situation.

I might top myself though if Keim drafts another WR. He just can't draft them. He's whatever the opposite is of a WR whisperer.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His 8.1 YPC and 31 YPG obviously...

I think Rondale will be a fine receiver. I don;t think he's going to be better than Kirk next year. But, it might be a move we have no choice but to make with our cap situation.

I might top myself though if Keim drafts another WR. He just can't draft them. He's whatever the opposite is of a WR whisperer.
Didn't show much
With many screen passes he caught he couldn't make a single big play
Just one as outside receiver cause of a blown coverage
I question his vision, cause he couldn't get nothing even as returner, i see daboo finding a hole even when there is a wall in front of him

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Didn't show much
With many screen passes he caught he couldn't make a single big play
Just one as outside receiver cause of a blown coverage
I question his vision, cause he couldn't get nothing even as returner, i see daboo finding a hole even when there is a wall in front of him
Yeah, he made some pretty bad mistakes in the return game too. I don't think Kirk is a world-beater, but expecting Rondale Moore to simply step in to replicate Kirk's production is beyond optimistic. Then again, given the situation Keim has landed this roster in, the team might have no choice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA