Arizona Cardinals off season news Jan 25-Feb 25, 2021

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rumor that we're making a big push to get JuJu from the Steelers.

I don't see it. Juju is going to want WR1 money. More importantly he's going to want WR1 usage. We can't afford the first or give him the second.

Nor am I convinced he deserves either.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
He was a good #2. But I would prefer more speed and quickness personally. He makes contested catches but that's because rarely gets separation..

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't think JuJu will be a cardinal. Does not fit the Cardinals need for speed. Cannot pay DHop and JuJu 40 million combined in cap space on average next two years. Plus JuJu is not worth His ask. His play declined and became a distraction to Steelers. Steelers are letting him walk after talk of JuJu taking over for AB.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think JuJu will be a cardinal. Does not fit the Cardinals need for speed. Cannot pay DHop and JuJu 40 million combined in cap space on average next two years. Plus JuJu is not worth His ask. His play declined and became a distraction to Steelers. Steelers are letting him walk after talk of JuJu taking over for AB.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

We miss more yards after the catch then speed, juju isnt the fastest but is fast enough and he is a dynamic player who moves all over the field
Yes probably is too costly for us but saying he doesn't fit our offense is a stretch

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We miss more yards after the catch then speed, juju isnt the fastest but is fast enough and he is a dynamic player who moves all over the field
Yes probably is too costly for us but saying he doesn't fit our offense is a stretch

He fits our offense but not what we need atm.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just keep in mind the cap. We can’t possibly pay two Wr that kind of money. We need to hit on a draft pick like Metcalf or Jefferson.