Arizona Cardinals give WR Andy Isabella permission to seek trade

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
How Cardinals-esque would it be for Andy to go to another team and have a revival of his career. If he goes to the right team, I could easily see it happening...
Wouldnt shock me. He probably do better in a hard play/take shots kinda team. Raiders/Carr wouldnt be a bad team for him to take more a Ruggs type role. Not saying he'd be as good.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He could net a 7th rounder, maybe 6th depending on demand.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
And Keim was likely to draft him if the Patriots didnt take him/Murphy wasnt available.

This is a legit possibility.
Looking forward to having another big physical receiver who cant get separation from DBs, doesnt put in any effort, and is a distraction.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Some teams may offer a 6th or 7th just to avoid bidding, but short of that, he's cut week one of the new league year. (IMO)
I hope if they are offered ANY pick they take it. Otherwise, I agree he's cut in the timeframe you say. (Ditto)

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hope he goes to a team that can find a way to utilize him. I was shocked when we took him in the 2nd round. Figured he would be a 4th rounder. Either way, we were not able to develop him and I wish the best for him.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some teams may offer a 6th or 7th just to avoid bidding, but short of that, he's cut week one of the new league year. (IMO)

There were a lot of no name rookies traded last off season for 6th or 7th round picks. Should at least be able to get a 6th for Isabella I would think.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Probably brings a 7th or a conditional 6th. He's had his moments, e.g. the touchdown against the Seahawks and I think there was one against the Rams a couple years ago. I doubt if he's cut before training camp.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Probably brings a 7th or a conditional 6th. He's had his moments, e.g. the touchdown against the Seahawks and I think there was one against the Rams a couple years ago. I doubt if he's cut before training camp.

Twas the Niners, not Rams. The only decent thing he's ever done and even then he looked like a duck waddling into the endzone. For someone thats supposed to run 4.33 he was getting closed down pretty quickly by 4.55 CB's.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What a wasted pick among so many, maybe the most wasted pick since that WR with the concussion issues that never played.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Twas the Niners, not Rams. The only decent thing he's ever done and even then he looked like a duck waddling into the endzone. For someone thats supposed to run 4.33 he was getting closed down pretty quickly by 4.55 CB's.
He's not that fast. Granted Turk is a athletic punter but he cannot even beat a punter in a race... 5:33 of the video
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson