Arizona Cardinals @ Cincinnati Bengals Pregame thread. 09/30/19-10/05/19

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the Bengals will win this. This is a must win for them too. They will bring their best. They have home court advantage. Dalton will find his TE and will make him a pro-bowler. 30-21 Bengals.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the Bengals will win this. This is a must win for them too. They will bring their best. They have home court advantage. Dalton will find his TE and will make him a pro-bowler. 30-21 Bengals.
Here's to hoping this happens, but we somehow win anyways. I picked up Eifert off the waivers in fantasy just for this week.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here's to hoping this happens, but we somehow win anyways. I picked up Eifert off the waivers in fantasy just for this week.
We won’t win because we have an anemic pass rush. Dalton will have time and throw laser for 10 yards on first and 10 to the TE.

kyler will have to rely on hero-ball to bring his team back. I predict it will go down to the final drive. We are a baaaaad team.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I just can’t believe that Andy Isabella is not a contributor

Next to the defense being so bad, and PP being suspended, this is to me the most disappointing story line of our season.

Kirk, also a 2nd rounder, jumped in and contributed hugely his rookie year. But Izzy can't even get back up snaps?

I guess we need to be patient, and give him a chance to develop, but man. We really needed help in the WR room, and Butler and AI are, at this point, huge misses.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard