Arizona Cardinals @ Cincinnati Bengals Pregame thread. 09/30/19-10/05/19

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All Dalton has to do is throw to the TE or put the back-up qb in and he’ll have record numbers with good highlights of Redbirds looking like jackasses on film

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont think I have ever seen the Cardinals on CBS. Ravens were the home AFC team and it was on Fox then as well.
I've definitely watched us on CBS before. I know typically nfc is fox and afc is cbs but I don't know the details

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
My TE’s have been a disaster. I’m picking up Eifert
Grab Darren Waller of Oakland if he's available. Also Chris Herndon of the Jets is coming off suspension next week, grab him if Waller isn't available.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Starting Eifert in fantasy this weekend.

I picked him up just for this week and I am starting Boyd too. One of these should have a big game and the other should garner some decent points too. With Ross out it means more targets to these two.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
You know it’s bad when the 0-4 Bengals are 3.5 favorites.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sidenote: trying to figure out which QB to start this week. Rodgers, Kyler, or Jameis?

I only have Kyler and am starting him. I have Cam but he sucks.

Kyler is putting up around 20 points a week without really scoring touchdowns so I am comfortable with him. Green bay is starting to click on offense as is Jameis.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki (@mikejurecki)
10/3/19, 10:33 AM
#K2 On WR Pharoh Cooper’s involvement in the return game:

#K2 “He will be involved. He’s a guy that was right there on the cusp (of making the roster). We like what he did. I think he’s a really good fit for our system, what we do offensively and special teams-wise." #AZvsCIN

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Kyle Odegard
@Kyle_Odegard

·
13m

DC Vance Joseph on rookie safety Jalen Thompson, who is in the mix to play after the release of D.J. Swearinger: "He’s the closest we have to Budda. They are very similar as far as play style and tackling, having the skills to cover the slot and most tight ends.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Kyle Odegard
@Kyle_Odegard

·
13m

DC Vance Joseph on rookie safety Jalen Thompson, who is in the mix to play after the release of D.J. Swearinger: "He’s the closest we have to Budda. They are very similar as far as play style and tackling, having the skills to cover the slot and most tight ends.

This quote is patently ridiculous.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard