Archie Miller to Dayton

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I heard correctly Vitale actually said something today about Howland going to UCONN if Calhoun retired. He rambles so much I tend to tune him out but I think that's what he said.

He finished up saying Calhoun wasn't going to retire so I think he was speculating on what might have happened if he retired.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would Howland leave the West Coast that he loves?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would Howland leave the West Coast that he loves?

I don't think he would I think much like the NC State thing were names were getting thrown out over and over, I think Vitale was just guessing. I tend to tune him out so I didn't hear the whole thing.

Apologies too I meant to post this in the thread on the ASU board that had become a coaching thread, didn't mean to post it here it obviously has nothing to do with Arch Miller and Dayton.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so Pasternack from UNO is the replacement. Interesting I kept hearing people say it was an NBA guy and UA was waiting for his season to end guess not.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
so Pasternack from UNO is the replacement. Interesting I kept hearing people say it was an NBA guy and UA was waiting for his season to end guess not.

Getting Pasternack is a great hire for the UofA.

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Damon Stoudamire would not have been a better hire than Pasternack. Love Damon, but he needs some seasoning in Memphis before he gets the UA job.

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
This is strange. I went to UofA from 94 to 98, but I didn't get my degree there. I moved back home for personal reasons and finished my degree at UNO.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn