April games with gold (Sunset overdrive!)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://majornelson.com/2016/03/24/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-april-2016/?linkId=22649091

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Wolf Among Us ($24.99 ERP) for free during the month of April. Sunset Overdrive ($29.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from April 16th to May15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 April, Dead Space ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Saints Row IV ($34.99 ERP) for free through April 30th.

only one I am excited for is sunset overdrive, played a demo and liked it. thought about buying it a few times.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Wolf Among Us is decent if you like the Telltale style "choose your own adventure" games like the Walking Dead series they put out. I beat this a while ago... it takes around 10-12 hours (about 1.5-2 hours per episode). It has a pretty decent storyline.

There was a free play weekend on Sunset Overdrive a while ago & I played it a lot and beat the game. It was fun in the Jet Set Radio style... a little frustrating at times, but I'll probably play it a little more to finish off anything that I missed.

I don't know much about Dead Space, but it has excellent reviews... Gamespot 9/10, IGN 8.5/10. I'll eventually check it out :)

The Saints Row games are always fun & pretty well done for GTA ripoffs. Definitely worth a play.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Wolf Among Us is decent if you like the Telltale style "choose your own adventure" games like the Walking Dead series they put out. I beat this a while ago... it takes around 10-12 hours (about 1.5-2 hours per episode). It has a pretty decent storyline.

There was a free play weekend on Sunset Overdrive a while ago & I played it a lot and beat the game. It was fun in the Jet Set Radio style... a little frustrating at times, but I'll probably play it a little more to finish off anything that I missed.

I don't know much about Dead Space, but it has excellent reviews... Gamespot 9/10, IGN 8.5/10. I'll eventually check it out :)

The Saints Row games are always fun & pretty well done for GTA ripoffs. Definitely worth a play.
All solid titles for sure, I just have limited time so games like saints row are usually to involved for me.

Happy gaming!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
last chance to download the first wave of April games! Cant wait to play sunset overdrive more, finally something new in my rotation. Ill get on that after playing Doom this weekend :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn