Anyone want all of these?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not breaking it up or making multiple shipping trips. If anyone would like them all they’re free. I just ask that you send about 20 bucks for shipping. Via PayPal or Venmo only.

All are authentic autographs obtained by me at Flagstaff training camp over the years. If Interested just PM me…. And of course the original inaugural season media guide for the team from 1988 excellent condition.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Shane clearing space for all that shiny new Silver & Black gear...

I see you RN!
Bahaha noooooo never! Just getting Rid of all memorabilia just keeping a couple jerseys and 3-4 t shirts and a ball cap and hoodie…. Im moving on the 30th and going from almost 2k square foot house with 2 car garage and 3 bedrooms and loft. To 1090 square foot condo with 1 car garage only 2 bedrooms and no loft. Need to clear out a ton of stuff for the sake of space alone.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Signed Anquan Boldin?? I’ll take that in a heart beat. Lmk if I need to get in a bidding war for it.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Anything left over send my way plz. Son is starting to become a bigger fan than me

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bahaha noooooo never! Just getting Rid of all memorabilia just keeping a couple jerseys and 3-4 t shirts and a ball cap and hoodie…. Im moving on the 30th and going from almost 2k square foot house with 2 car garage and 3 bedrooms and loft. To 1090 square foot condo with 1 car garage only 2 bedrooms and no loft. Need to clear out a ton of stuff for the sake of space alone.
Do you think you'll miss all of that space at all? :shrug:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA