Anyone else see Fitz get body slammed and..

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No teammate had an issue with it? Just curious if I might have missed some sort of fight out of this team.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I noticed it too. Some people complaining about Gronk's hit, but Fitz getting body slammed didn't even warrant a comment.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Separate from this, did anyone see Fitz get tackled and then immediately reach for the Rams' defender to lift him up? He just grabbed him by the forearm and the defender reluctantly helped to pick him up. Gave my dad and I a laugh.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He looked a little woozy too and would get a concussion test, but nope he stayed in.

And yes, he did help a rams defender up, but that's Fitz.

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
I noticed it too. Some people complaining about Gronk's hit, but Fitz getting body slammed didn't even warrant a comment.

Should have been a penalty. BUt Fitz was in play, not down, with the ball. Still should have been a penalty.

That had absolutely no equivalence to what the Idiot from NE did.
GronIdiot basically committed assault (and the big Patriot Wussie didn't even do it to the guys face, basically bushwacked him unawares). There was no play happening. He should have got 6 games for that.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Also failed to call Rams defender's excessive hit on Gabbert with a pile driver type tackle.