Any small cap/micro-cap investors?

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Recently been focusing on micro and nano cap stocks...mainly in the Cannabis industry due to the potential growth/legalization efforts. Do any of you dabble in small cap investing?

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have interest, specifically in the industry you mention, but I just haven't done any research. I find myself investing mainly in S&P or total stock market index and then "gambling" on a few other stocks for fun. Not big money by any means.

My boss mentioned the other day that he invested in a cannabis insurance company, and it has done well for him. I forget the ticker abbreviation, I wrote it down at work and don't have it with me.

OP
OP
AsUpRoDiGy

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I have interest, specifically in the industry you mention, but I just haven't done any research. I find myself investing mainly in S&P or total stock market index and then "gambling" on a few other stocks for fun. Not big money by any means.

My boss mentioned the other day that he invested in a cannabis insurance company, and it has done well for him. I forget the ticker abbreviation, I wrote it down at work and don't have it with me.
I have several positions in MJ stocks, and for the most part, they have been performing well. For instance, recently bought and sold my position in ATTBF today, which went up 170% in a matter of hours, so the potential is definitely there. With more states becoming medically/recreationally legal, and also with Canada broadening it's legality, there's huge potential in the industry. Also to note...there's always a spike with these MJ stocks at the beginning of the new year...when investors become more interested in the recreational opportunities, as well as the CBD potentials. Food for thought.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson