Any ASFN'ers going to London?

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
No.

But I'm more than a tad uneasy walking down a street in any of your metropolitan areas after the sun goes down.
While a terrorist attack like the ones in London look Very violent and dramatic on TV, the likelyhood of you being a victim of an act of violence is Less than Half of staying in the US.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't want to bring this up because it's probably more paranoia than anything else but is anyone else just a tad uneasy about hosting a major American sporting match in England with all the terrorist activity of recent which the good people across the pond have had to endure of recent. I do not mean to make this a thread something removed from sports and entertainment... but it's there whether we like it or not
Can't say it hasn't crossed my mind, but I won't live in fear, either. I'm gonna do what I wanna do. :) (otherwise, the terrorists win!)

Nick and I will be at the Admiralty Club!

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
The breadth and scope of fans I’ve met here is beyond belief. I met a 69 year old West Ham Cardinal, I met a group of England fans that have this amazing love for the team, insane knowledge, and travel to multiple games each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
My wife and I arrive Thursday, we will be on the Birdgang travel cruise Friday night. Debating on doing the "Ultimate Tailgate" on Sunday or finding a pub near the stadium. I also have two extra tickets for the game if anyone is looking.
Saw you on Twitter today and Loved the posters for this game. Silence of the Ram's

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I went to Scotland, I got 2 pieces of advice from friends. We were arriving mid morning in Glasgow after an overnight flight. 1st, no matter the urge, DO NOT take a nap. Go to bed at 9 or 10 Scotland time. 2nd, although they are fewer and are more expensive, rent a car with an automatic ****** and GPS. Driving on the opposite side of of the road with the stick on the left is challenge enough. Tis nae easy tae learrrn hoo tae drife 'at way ... Pardon my weak attempt to write Scottish burr.

ap11

Rookie
Reaction score
Great night Ben! I could have swore that was judy dench at the bar. See you at the cabbage patch in a bit.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
I won't cuss on here in respect of the board.

The loss really hurts, the CP3 news kills the year I think.

The positives, well there was a huge up turn in the Cards fan base over here and I got some meet some great AZ people...the latter should be (and in time will be) enough to take away from today, but right now this defeat hurts.

Love you guys.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson