Anquan Boldin- Ring of Honor support thread

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Alright- it just came out today.

ROD GRAVES was who Q had contention with.

IMO, the NFC Championship Game of 08 is so overblown; dude was pissed off (at Todd Haley- is he still in the league?) and walked off the field before the confetti fell.

He still showed up (AS HE ALWAYS DID!) at the Super bowl and played his same game.

Dude deserves Cardinal Ring of Honor WAY WAY WAY more than Carson Palmer did....

OP
OP
speedy

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
No, he clearly wants to be associated as a Raven rather than a Card. Warner and Palmer brought something special to the team. Q just wanted to leave. I would rather give PP. He played his heart out, but the way he left just made him look bad. He even retired as a Raven.
Jasper rhymes with Kasper.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Carson Palmer is in there then Boldin should be.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm a huge Roy Green fan (no duh, haha) but if Roy made it with his contributions, then so does Boldin. Again, the opinions do not mean crap by Q or how he acted if they allowed Dan Dierdorf there because that guy has said more crap about the Cards than anyone (though it appears Keyshawn Johnson is working hard to take that title)

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, the opinions do not mean crap by Q or how he acted if they allowed Dan Dierdorf there because that guy has said more crap about the Cards than anyone (though it appears Keyshawn Johnson is working hard to take that title)
Did I miss something? And did you mean KeeSean?

...dave

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Did I miss something? And did you mean KeeSean?

...dave
No, the other Keyshawn Johnson and not KeeSean and yes Deirdorf makes Boldin's activity seem trivial... granted ole man Bidwill did run a tight, dare I say 'cheap', ship but his behavior made me despise him

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, the opinions do not mean crap by Q or how he acted if they allowed Dan Dierdorf there because that guy has said more crap about the Cards than anyone (though it appears Keyshawn Johnson is working hard to take that title)

No, the other Keyshawn Johnson and not KeeSean and yes Deirdorf makes Boldin's activity seem trivial... granted ole man Bidwill did run a tight, dare I say 'cheap', ship but his behavior made me despise him
I'm not following... so Keyshawn Johnson, who played for the Jets, Buccaneers, Cowboys, and Panthers and retired 15 years ago, has been saying crap about the Cardinals? And this is relevant to Boldin or Dierdorf how?

...dave

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I'm not following... so Keyshawn Johnson, who played for the Jets, Buccaneers, Cowboys, and Panthers and retired 15 years ago, has been saying crap about the Cardinals? And this is relevant to Boldin or Dierdorf how?

...dave
Why? Because the only reason why anyone is jabbing Boldin for not being worthy of the Ring of Honor is not due to his actual play for the Cards but what they perceive as negative behavior towards the franchise... "Peace and be wild"- Prince

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Boldin, Dansby, Dockett, Berry, Fitz, Warner, Breaston. Those are the first names that come to mind with the first multi-season good team we had here in AZ, from Warner playing primarily in 2007 all the way through to the 2009-2010 playoffs. All of them except maybe Breaston deserve to be in the ROH. They were the core of our first great Cardinals team.

For long term guys on this board, Boldin was by far the most fun player to talk about when he was here and he was a cornerstone of the team.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am in for supporting it. I can't make any argument against it after Palmer's induction.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm a huge Roy Green fan (no duh, haha) but if Roy made it with his contributions, then so does Boldin. Again, the opinions do not mean crap by Q or how he acted if they allowed Dan Dierdorf there because that guy has said more crap about the Cards than anyone (though it appears Keyshawn Johnson is working hard to take that title)

Kind of hard to ignore - HOF.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
He should be in. The ring is for great Cardinals players and he was one.

Like mentioned, Graves is the one who messed that up. Didn’t he let Dansby(should also be in), Boldin, and Rolle a go away on the same day? Unbelievable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose