Another Tainted Steeler SB

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They ushered in the steroid age during their 70's SB's & then the officials giftwrapped the last 2. Football officiating is a joke as they can call whatever they want, whenever they want to. Did anyone else see the blatant block to Hightower's back on Harrison's return. How can I see that & an official that SHOULD be looking for that, doesn't. We all love our football, but it's a tainted sport & I've had about my fill of it.

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
Football tainted? No. Does officiating sometimes effect the outcome of a game? Yes. Did Hightower and Fitz get blantanly clipped on Harrison's return? Hell Yes.

Bottom line is don't throw the pick and one of three DB's needed to cover Holmes on the last touchdown.

Either way I was proud of the Cardinals and happy to represent them at the Super Bowl. They could of easily had the attitude "hey we made it to the Super Bowl" and quit after halftime. Instead they gave everything and made it a great game.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Football tainted? No. Does officiating sometimes effect the outcome of a game? Yes. Did Hightower and Fitz get blantanly clipped on Harrison's return? Hell Yes.

Bottom line is don't throw the pick and one of three DB's needed to cover Holmes on the last touchdown.

Either way I was proud of the Cardinals and happy to represent them at the Super Bowl. They could of easily had the attitude "hey we made it to the Super Bowl" and quit after halftime. Instead they gave everything and made it a great game.

Pittsburgh won fair and square. We'll blow the effers out of the water in Super Bowl 44.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
congrats on an amazing season cardinals fans..

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on. Let's not get the whiners stigma that Seahawks fans now have. We made a lot of mistakes that we can point to for the loss. It's not like we played perfect and it stolen from us.