Another NFL player involved in an assault

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
Just another entitled hoodlum punk showing his true colors,Alcohol tends to bring this out in them!

Last edited:
Reactions: PJ1

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At least you know Washington isn't going to cut him over this considering they signed the wife beater.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It is always sad to see young men potentially ruin their lives due to poor judgement.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least you know Washington isn't going to cut him over this considering they signed the wife beater.

and a child beater, who admits to still beating his chidren.

"Four years removed from the trial, he still uses physical forms of punishment to discipline his children—"I had to discipline my son and spank him the other day with a belt," Peterson says—though he employs other techniques as well. He will take away their electronics, place them in different timeouts around the house, have them do wall squats. "There's different ways I discipline my kids," he says. "I didn't let that change me." ".

https://www.nbcsports.com/washingto...e-still-uses-corporal-punishment-his-children

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Judgement?

Rage maybe?
Knowing when you are emotionally compromised and/or when to walk away is a judgement issue IMO. Also, knowing how you behave if you are under influences should impact your judgement in terms of where you decide to use them.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
and a child beater, who admits to still beating his chidren.

"Four years removed from the trial, he still uses physical forms of punishment to discipline his children—"I had to discipline my son and spank him the other day with a belt," Peterson says—though he employs other techniques as well. He will take away their electronics, place them in different timeouts around the house, have them do wall squats. "There's different ways I discipline my kids," he says. "I didn't let that change me." ".

https://www.nbcsports.com/washingto...e-still-uses-corporal-punishment-his-children
My wife and I don't believe in beating our kids even though we kid about it with them(saying, "who's getting a beating" is a joke in our house because by beating we mean tickles). However, that's not to say our kids don't get a crack across the butt every once in a while with our hand but it takes something major for that to happen. Hell, we don't even use corporal punishment on our dogs. Hell, I was raised by an iron fist and received plenty of whacks across my backside with a belt not to mention that my mom was one of those who believed whatever was at hand was usable to spank with(wooden spoons, shoes, Hot Wheel tracks, switches, etc). I did not end up emotionally scarred by this experience. That said, I don't see a major issue with corporal punishment as long as it isn't excessive. Beating a kid to the point of leaving marks to the extent on his groin is excessive to say the least.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don’t understand why people are surprised when people get in fights and hit each other (including women) when many think it’s a good consequence to hit their kid. You’re modeling an action that is considered inappropriate when they grow up. Put more thought into discipline and consequences. Hitting is a never win scenario.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand why people are surprised when people get in fights and hit each other (including women) when many think it’s a good consequence to hit their kid. You’re modeling an action that is considered inappropriate when they grow up. Put more thought into discipline and consequences. Hitting is a never win scenario.
In this day of cell phones, cameras and 911 the winner of the fight will end up in jail. It is not the old days.

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
My wife and I don't believe in beating our kids even though we kid about it with them(saying, "who's getting a beating" is a joke in our house because by beating we mean tickles). However, that's not to say our kids don't get a crack across the butt every once in a while with our hand but it takes something major for that to happen. Hell, we don't even use corporal punishment on our dogs. Hell, I was raised by an iron fist and received plenty of whacks across my backside with a belt not to mention that my mom was one of those who believed whatever was at hand was usable to spank with(wooden spoons, shoes, Hot Wheel tracks, switches, etc). I did not end up emotionally scarred by this experience. That said, I don't see a major issue with corporal punishment as long as it isn't excessive. Beating a kid to the point of leaving marks to the extent on his groin is excessive to say the least.

I got some beatings as a kid. Ever hear of a cat o nine tails. Take a chunk of a wooden broomstick, take three sections (about 18") of leather belts and slice them lengthwise into three pieces except near one end then take these belts and attach them to the one end of the broomstick. Imagine getting whacked with that. I know first hand how it feels. My kids never saw anything worse than a hand on their backside once in a while and only if they became completely unhinged.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I was hit many times with what ever was there, but it taught me to break the cycle of abuse. I never once laid a hand on my kids. I used to joke with them, and ask if they ever got a spanking to which they replied... NO. Then I would say want to start today? They settled down rather quickly. Break the cycle of abuse, is what I say, stop teaching your kids that they get hit because of love. I found better way to punish them if they misbehaved.

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Because a man punched a man? Prison?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
Did you watch the video? That was aggravated assault. He ended up in the hospital. Let me ask you this, if you were on the receiving end of that beat down would you say let it go guys it was mano on mano. No harm done.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Did you watch the video? That was aggravated assault. He ended up in the hospital. Let me ask you this, if you were on the receiving end of that beat down would you say let it go guys it was mano on mano. No harm done.
yes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard