Andy Isabella Is Absolutely Shredded

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I was keim I would never allow cameras in the draft room on draft day. Not because any club is stupid enough to want to know what keim is up to, but to avoid the “he’ll make us better right away” videos to surface afterwards.

That's probably why Isabella has been around so long.

Reaction score
KK: "I love Isabella... he makes us better right away". That pic reminds me of when Whiz brought in Russ Grimm and picked (for his buddy) an OT (Leroy Brown:Dold) over Adrian Peterson. Don't let the coaches draft for you. Although in Keim's case, what does it matter?
"Levi"

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Stuff like this is why Im team Kyler.

He's dealing with Moe, Larry and Curly.

Although he did look like Shemp in the playoff game.
If I was keim I would never allow cameras in the draft room on draft day. Not because any club is stupid enough to want to know what keim is up to, but to avoid the “he’ll make us better right away” videos to surface afterwards.
I mean they had the right idea in mind. Move Rosen for a 2nd round pick. Just wonder how in their evaluations did they pass up so many "ready to play" wrs. The irony is they compared him to Julian Edelman sometime after this. Their games are totally different. And even if that was the case it took Edelman to be a legit WR.

Maybe that's why they are holding out hope.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Andy’s biggest fan:

Just lol. Of all Walters foibles his weirdest one is that he loves an underdog (especially a nobody) and he absolutely detests any player that has an "attitude" or who he feels is "entitled". Which for Walter is pretty much everyone that isn't an underdog or Larry.

I expect if we sign Malik Turner he will write a 1000 word article on how Turner was misused in Dallas and is actually the next DK Metcalf.

Reddick was played out of position. How have we misused Isabella? We tried him in the slot, his agility sucks. We tried him wide with nothing but deep shots and his ball tracking is awful.

It was a bad pick, everyone knew at the time it was a bad pick except PFF. That we took him above DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin and Dontae Johnson just makes it that much worse.

Yes, it was very much influenced by Kliff. But then Keim shouldn't have been dumb enough to let a rookie HC with no NFL experience influence who he picked. Anyone that defends the 'bella pick should be fired into the sun.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reddick was played out of position. How have we misused Isabella? We tried him in the slot, his agility sucks. We tried him wide with nothing but deep shots and his ball tracking is awful.

It was a bad pick, everyone knew at the time it was a bad pick except PFF. That we took him above DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin and Dontae Johnson just makes it that much worse.

Yes, it was very much influenced by Kliff. But then Keim shouldn't have been dumb enough to let a rookie HC with no NFL experience influence who he picked. Anyone that defends the 'bella pick should be fired into the sun.
Agree

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
FFS, Bickley and Marotta are actually talking about his tweet as if he’s some sort of insider…. that should tell you how lame this off-season has been.
Apparently, Mitch has not caught on yet that Isabella can't catch so he needs to stop telling us that Reddick cannot tackle if wishes to use them as a comparison :raccoon:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It was always KK's pick
and a competent and experienced would not have let it be. There is a difference between a GM listening to what his HC or coordinators need and using their knowledge and resources to find the best option for it vs letting the new HC pick a player when the GM should be the one advising him on what works in the NFL and what the scouts are saying.

Either way, it falls on Keim.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was sure Andy Isabella was never going to break out before.

The fact Walter is writing that he will absolutely locks it in stone that he has no chance.

Like when Matt Crane was going to be our next kicker or some random 3rd year OLB off someones PS that had 50 snaps in his career was going to breakout because he mom went to school with the linebacker coaches sister.

Last edited:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I was sure Andy Isabella was never going to break out before.

The fact Walter is writing that he will absolutely locks it in stone that he has no chance.

Like when Matt Crane was going to be our next kicker or some random 3rd year OLB off someones PS that had 50 snaps in his career was going to breakout because he mom went to schools with the linebacker coaches sister.
I still wonder how many Superbowls we would have won if Brian St. Pierre had been leading us since 2008. Obviously would have beat the Steelers.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andy’s biggest fan:

There is a part of me that wonders if he could be right, that Isabella could be more somewhere else.

Besides Hopkins the Cardinals don't have a lot of talent at wide receiver unless we count TE Zach Ertz.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem with Isabella is his small hand size and his reliance on using his body to catch the ball. Unfortunately hand size can't be fixed by working out.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
There is a part of me that wonders if he could be right, that Isabella could be more somewhere else.

Besides Hopkins the Cardinals don't have a lot of talent at wide receiver unless we count Zach Ertz.
certainly couldn’t be less