All or nothing hits Amazon July 1st

Reaction score
Eventually it may make it's way to dvd, but Amazon video is a streaming service, so that's how Amazon will distribute it for the foreseeable future.

Only select prime videos are actually downloadable.
As far as I know you can only stream it. There may be a way to order a hard copy, but I'm not sure.

I could have sworn I read where you can download it to your computer for future viewing. Now I can't find where I read it.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
His language. His style. His persona. Personally, I think the hate is coming from fans of other teams who don't like the fact that we have a winner in Arizona.

90% of the hate is coming from Seahawk players and fans, with some Seahawk players even going on radio shows to rip BA saying: Pete Carrol has never once cussed at us! Wahhh! And if he had, I would tell my mommy and she would call his boss and get him in trwubble! Wahhhhhh!

Translation:

We are the Seahawks and any attention that is not put on us pisses us off because we are entitled little jackasses with a bunch of bandwagon fans who think we are the only team in the league because Seattle is the most egotistical, myopic city in the country.

I know this, because my neice is marrying a kid from Seattle, (I know, it's sad when kids make terrible decisions :p) but he and his family have been crying about this show on facebook since it came out.

WAHHH This should have been about Seattle! We are the GOAT! LOOK AT US, LOOK AT US! WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
It'll all come down to on the field. Seattle doesn't respect the Cardinals much. They try to make it a point to rub it in the Cardinals' faces at any opportunity.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
90% of the hate is coming from Seahawk players and fans, with some Seahawk players even going on radio shows to rip BA saying: Pete Carrol has never once cussed at us! Wahhh! And if he had, I would tell my mommy and she would call his boss and get him in trwubble! Wahhhhhh!

Note to Keims: Do not hire any former Seahawks. Sounds like BA could hurt deir widdle feewings.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score

This is what I have observed too. I've been scouring other teams' forums for reactions. Non-Seachicken fans in general have had nothing but good things to say about the show and the Cardinals in general.

Here's some 'Skins fans finding themselves rooting for Arians: http://es.redskins.com/topic/402196...bout-the-arizona-cardinals-is-a-game-changer/

Here's a 'Phins fan wishing they had our culture (!!!!): http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?376366-All-or-Nothing-watch-it!

Just concluded this series on Amazon Prime, and any true NFL fan should watch it. It's very similar to HBO's Hard Knocks, only it follows a team (AZ Cardinals) completely through the season. An extremely well done series which has me beyond ready for the 2016 season. The reason for my post, however, is to comment on what an outstanding culture Bruce Arians has created in Arizona, along with the owner (Bidwill) and the GM (name escapes me). The level of respect these 3 men show each other, and their complete dedication to building a winner is completely therapeutic to me, a frustrated Fins fan. We all get on this board and discuss players, schemes, etc., and rightfully so, but this series made it abundantly clear to me that no program, whether it be high school, college or Pro, will excel without the right culture surrounding it. It really, really made me curious to see what a series done during the Philbin era (along the the cast of leadership characters in the front office) would look like in comparison. Every player on Arians' roster would run through a brick wall for that man - this series made that very clear. It's a great watch for any NFL fan, and just curious if other Fins fans have seen it yet, and thought to themselves .... "I wish we had that culture in south Fla".... Hopefully with the Gase hiring it has started, but like I mentioned earlier, it transcended Arians all the way to the owner and their partnership and respect for each other and for building a winner.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
This is what I have observed too. I've been scouring other teams' forums for reactions. Non-Seachicken fans in general have had nothing but good things to say about the show and the Cardinals in general.

Here's some 'Skins fans finding themselves rooting for Arians: http://es.redskins.com/topic/402196...bout-the-arizona-cardinals-is-a-game-changer/

Here's a 'Phins fan wishing they had our culture (!!!!): http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?376366-All-or-Nothing-watch-it!

And it's ALL ABOUT the changed culture here. It's not an easy task in the NFL. Especially for such a down trodden franchise that the Cardinals WERE.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Eventually it may make it's way to dvd, but Amazon video is a streaming service, so that's how Amazon will distribute it for the foreseeable future.

Only select prime videos are actually downloadable.

You can download All or Nothing, at least to a mobile device. I downloaded 4 episodes on my iPad for my road trip this past weekend.

I never tried to download to a desktop though.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You can download All or Nothing, at least to a mobile device. I downloaded 4 episodes on my iPad for my road trip this past weekend.

I never tried to download to a desktop though.
Right, but isn't that through the app? I was meaning there's no actual video file, such as an MP4, that can be DL'd and stored for later watching. Which is what I thought the op was referring to.

Reaction score
Right, but isn't that through the app? I was meaning there's no actual video file, such as an MP4, that can be DL'd and stored for later watching. Which is what I thought the op was referring to.

It was what I was referring to. It's going to drive me crazy if I don't find where it said you can download the entire 8 episodes.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I finished watching last night and loved it. There were so many amazing backstories. I really liked the Lyle Sendlien piece. Didn't realize his father played in the NFL. Lyle came off as just a regular workmanlike guy you'd love to work alongside. Kind of a bummer he won't be back, but that's the biz and he seems to understand it.

David Johnson seems like the most down to earth guy out there. Stump Mitchell's assessment of him in the last episode made me say "Whoa!" But if he stays healthy, he could be right.

I know I'm biased, but after watching it just solidifies that Arians is the best coach in the NFL.

I highly recommend watching this.

Not sure what coach told him this when he came to the sideline in the Philly game - "Stay Humble and you will make it in this league". That was cool!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't re-read the thread but did anyone mention you have to pay for this? I don't have Amazon Prime and it just let me watch, no problem.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love "Hard Knocks!" but this show is a step above. Awesome job by NFL films! Loved every minute of it!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I'm on Ep 3

I'm a Brentson Buckner fan.

+1. Yeah, Buckner has a few psych up speeches that made me want to tackle my own TV, I was so hyped up by it.

Just finished Ep 4.

This team has a hell of a defense, and yeah a great roster.

What Carson Palmer and Bruce Arians got going on is something special. I see why "bad Carson Palmer" comes out from time to time, but also why it is less frequent. It is amazing, the problem Carson Palmer has is the same that Brett Farve had. When Carson Palmer is keyed up, he sucks, when he is focused, he is almost unstoppable.

I am starting to understand that the windows is going to be open as long as Palmer and Arians are working together. I thought Palmer was good, but I didn't realize how focus the man is on his current situation in Arizona. You heard Palmer talk about how much he is enjoying his time in Arizona, but I didn't think it was at the level being shown in this series.

I guess there is a reason Palmer was in the MVP discussion, the respect shown on his rating in the NFL Top 100 by his peers. I thought Palmer would have a bit of a return to normal in 2016, but not anymore. I think the norm is what we saw last season, and I think he is going to learn to calm himself better.

Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I love "Hard Knocks!" but this show is a step above. Awesome job by NFL films! Loved every minute of it!

+1

Agreed. Its is something lost in football, and in all sports these days.

It feels like somewhere in the 2000's that sports had to be "more". The game wasn't enough. There had to be a "story", there has to be "drama". Highlight shows where replaced by debate shows, and individual stories about players and not shows.

It feels like there was this opinion that the game itself cannot stand on its own.

Thus Hard Knocks, which I could not sit through a single episode is drama with some football. It focused on a few players, a little bit on the team, and found all the drama it could.

This series ? This is about team first, the process, the behind the scenes stuff of how moves are made, decisions are made, etc. Yes, they do focus on players, but not because they may get cut, and lose their jobs. No, they focus on the core of the team, the coaches, and the overall mantra of the organization.

Not to mention, I LOVE, absolutely L-O-V-E, how this organization is run. The respect both Arians and Keim show their boss, Mr. Bidwill, in the Monday meetings is true professionalism. But, outside of that meeting those three are working TOGETHER. Trust builds more trust. Keim and Bidwill trust that if they bring in the right people then Arians will make it work, not to mention the minute the player gets on the roster, Keim and Bidwill are hands off and let the coach do what he does. Then the work that Keim and Bidwill do together is downright scary. 400 transactions is great and all, but it is the green light trust Bidwill has in Keim that allows Keim to bring in veterans is really something.

There is a reason these "prove it" deals are working more times then not.

Great series.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did anyone find it a little strange that during the team celebration in the locker room following the epic playoff win versus Green Bay that Larry was face down on the floor? As anyone is, i am loath to criticize Larry, but in my opinion, it looked like he was making that moment more about him than the team. Do that at your locker after the team talk---but during?

Larry posted a one word tweet about that:

"Exhausted"

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
+1

Agreed. Its is something lost in football, and in all sports these days.

It feels like somewhere in the 2000's that sports had to be "more". The game wasn't enough. There had to be a "story", there has to be "drama". Highlight shows where replaced by debate shows, and individual stories about players and not shows.

It feels like there was this opinion that the game itself cannot stand on its own.

Thus Hard Knocks, which I could not sit through a single episode is drama with some football. It focused on a few players, a little bit on the team, and found all the drama it could.

This series ? This is about team first, the process, the behind the scenes stuff of how moves are made, decisions are made, etc. Yes, they do focus on players, but not because they may get cut, and lose their jobs. No, they focus on the core of the team, the coaches, and the overall mantra of the organization.

Not to mention, I LOVE, absolutely L-O-V-E, how this organization is run. The respect both Arians and Keim show their boss, Mr. Bidwill, in the Monday meetings is true professionalism. But, outside of that meeting those three are working TOGETHER. Trust builds more trust. Keim and Bidwill trust that if they bring in the right people then Arians will make it work, not to mention the minute the player gets on the roster, Keim and Bidwill are hands off and let the coach do what he does. Then the work that Keim and Bidwill do together is downright scary. 400 transactions is great and all, but it is the green light trust Bidwill has in Keim that allows Keim to bring in veterans is really something.

There is a reason these "prove it" deals are working more times then not.

Great series.

Agree with everything you have posted. Does this mean you finally believe these aren't your SOC. :)

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I went to download it on my computer & I didn't see a way to do it. It will only let you play it from different devices. Has anybody else downloaded it?

There is a program/service called PlayOn that acts as a DVR for streaming content and will let you record and save pretty much anything that you can stream online. You can then play it through a number of devices and skip the commercials too. It's normally $30/year, but there is a special right now at $40 for a lifetime subscription. It's been pretty awesome for me.

http://www.playon.tv/

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Does anyone one else think Mike B made a deal to do this show to get outvof Hard Knocks and possibly travelling to England for the foreseeable future?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There is a program/service called PlayOn that acts as a DVR for streaming content and will let you record and save pretty much anything that you can stream online. You can then play it through a number of devices and skip the commercials too. It's normally $30/year, but there is a special right now at $40 for a lifetime subscription. It's been pretty awesome for me.

http://www.playon.tv/
ive had playon for 4yrs, just added the record feature, its great. Downloaded all of All of Nothing.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Just finished the whole thing --

Much watch TV.

Even Ep 8 which is the NFC Champ game -- painful to re- live-- is good. As bad as we all felt -- just to see how the players looked in the locker room after says we had it easy.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Besides getting totally jacked about this team, it is clear why we didn't resign Johnson or Powers. I also found it interesting that Palmer was asked about tapeing his finger by Aikman in the broadcast meeting prior to the Panther's game and he assured Troy that he wasn't going to tape it. Later, a close up of the finger during the game revealed the tape. They never said anything but given the hundreds of hours of footage, it was very deliberate to include both those elements. His finger was definitely a problem because he couldn't throw the ball accurately with proper velocity after the injury. Hope it's right now.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It wasn't that he wasn't going to tape it. He was taping it differently. Apparently, when he first got hurt, it was being taped up a certain way but it made him uncomfortable so they tried a different way. This is what I got out of that conversation.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just finished the whole thing --

Much watch TV.

Even Ep 8 which is the NFC Champ game -- painful to re- live-- is good. As bad as we all felt -- just to see how the players looked in the locker room after says we had it easy.
We just had some key people get injured at the wrong time. We really missed HB out there and Palmer's bum finger was a huge deal. Also, I just think the team was gassed. The divisional playoff game took a lot out of them and couple that with a cross country trip and the team just lost steam.