All or nothing hits Amazon July 1st

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried that. It's that the Amazon app isn't there to download. I got Hulu, HBO, VUDÚ, Netflix plus a hundred other junk apps but Amazon isn't there. My TV is about 3 or 4 years old so maybe the software isn't available for it. Bummer

I got no problem getting it on my tablet but my wife wants to watch it too so I was trying to get it on the tube.

Thanks for trying to help.

Some Samsung tvs don't get the Amazon App. I have a 46 inch samsung in my office and I can't download the app on it and I can download it on my 55 inch samsung in my bedroom. My 46 is about a year older then my 55 so that maybe the case with yours too.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Was that Jesse McGuire at the Arians Christmas party?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching this, it's amazing. Seeing the leadership of HB, the love Freeney has for his new teammates(please re-sign this guy), the passion a guy like Red Bryant still has, the love Arians has for his players and the importance he places family. And then there's the luck side both good and bad. The good luck: Iupati's injury. Could have been a lot worse. The Bad luck: HB's injury. That had a big impact on this team both with his fire and leadership. Then there was the humanization of the players and even the front office. My heart was breaking along with Michael Bidwill when he lost his dog. I know how painful that is. This also has me fired up for this season. 1 month is a long time to wait for football.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
To go this route I think I'd have to get chromecast and stream from my tablet.

I paired by iPhone to my TV's bluetooth and can project onto my TV screen. Also with my Surface tablet I can project onto my TV.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The attention to detail in production is second to none. There are a it if little thing a people may not notice unless they are looking that make the. Keeping experience so much better. For example, after Freeney goes into detail explaining to the guys the long con he uses to set up his spin move inside by going outside with speed over and over, the next two plays you see from him are (1) him going after Rodgers on the outside and not getting him as he explained to the guys and (2) him going inside spin and getting Rodgers.

There are a ton of little things like this throughout the film where they use footage to illustrate something that is said by a player or coach. It's really unreal the kind of detail that goes into a project like this - especially when they had 1000+ hours to sift through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems kinda harsh. I'm sure that wasn't the real reason.
If you can't handle details as simple as "Don't park in the wrong place" after being told explicitly and you have a feeling of entitlement not TEAM and you are on the PS ... Then hell yeah you would get canned as they can't trust you to handle the details and go all in on TEAM.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
The attention to detail in production is second to none. There are a it if little thing a people may not notice unless they are looking that make the. Keeping experience so much better. For example, after Freeney goes into detail explaining to the guys the long con he uses to set up his spin move inside by going outside with speed over and over, the next two plays you see from him are (1) him going after Rodgers on the outside and not getting him as he explained to the guys and (2) him going inside spin and getting Rodgers.

There are a ton of little things like this throughout the film where they use footage to illustrate something that is said by a player or coach. It's really unreal the kind of detail that goes into a project like this - especially when they had 1000+ hours to sift through.

I'm glad you mentioned that. They really do an excellent job setting up what they're going to show in the future. Sometimes it is obvious like when they are reviewing Aaron Rodgers' hail marys, but I really love the subtle ones. I think my favorite is when they had someone talk about C-Redd pancaking Eddie Lacy, then a few episodes later you see a framed photo of that in his house. I love stuff like that.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No sight or mention of Matt Barkley, Jonathan Cooper, Massie or DJ Humphries.

Redding and Freeney were true leaders on the D.

The offense is Carson's

You kinda get the feeling why Ted Larsen, Powers and Rashad Johnson weren't resigned due to mistakes, lack of leadership, etc.

No mention on how Alex Okafor got on the IR

We were so close, I just think the team got too excited in the NFC game. The 2nd half we just gave up.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
No sight or mention of Matt Barkley, Jonathan Cooper, Massie or DJ Humphries.

Redding and Freeney were true leaders on the D.

The offense is Carson's

You kinda get the feeling why Ted Larsen, Powers and Rashad Johnson weren't resigned due to mistakes, lack of leadership, etc.

No mention on how Alex Okafor got on the IR

We were so close, I just think the team got too excited in the NFC game. The 2nd half we just gave up.

Yeah, was Barkley even involved in the trash can competition?

They did get D.J. Humphries involved when he told Freeney he did a report on him in middle school.

In my opinion, the true leader of the defense is Tyrann Mathieu. Redding and Freeney were good, vocal veteran leaders, but man, the Honey Badger's pep talks were worth the whole price of Amazon Prime. His talk before the Seahawks game at Seattle was exactly what the defense needed to hear---about the toughness it takes---about the tackling---about the being sick and tired of the losing---you could see every player in that room glued to what the Honey Badger was saying---especially Calais Campbell who was nodding intensely at everything the Badger was saying. Pat P. was looking amused, but invested. But man---when Honey Badger finished by saying, "I can guarantee you this---i will be giving my all for y'all"---man was that inspiring.

Interestingly, the NFL Films crew took it very easy on the players they most closely profiled during the Carolina meltdown. Mathieu was out. But, Carson and Pat P. made huge game-changing errors that swing the tide so abruptly in Carolina's favor. Even Larry was off his game.

Did anyone find it a little strange that during the team celebration in the locker room following the epic playoff win versus Green Bay that Larry was face down on the floor? As anyone is, i am loath to criticize Larry, but in my opinion, it looked like he was making that moment more about him than the team. Do that at your locker after the team talk---but during?

It's hard not to get caught up in Larry's impassioned plight to win a ring---but there are other highly-invested veterans on the team who share the same plight.

I think without a doubt to the MVP of the Cardinals is Tryrann Mathieu. I remember that Vikings' game and for a while there he was the only one who was taking AP on. Had we played the Vikings in the playoffs without Mathieu---I think we would have lost.

Mathieu was so right in his speech about being tough and tackling tough. That's what the Broncos and Panthers did better than any two teams last year. The Cardinals were no match intensity and toughness-wise for the Panthers, just as they weren't without Honey Badger in game 16 versus the Seahawks.

Steve Keim is on to this---look at the key players he added this off-season: G Evan Mathis, DE Chandler Jones; DT Robert Nkemdiche; CB Brandon Williams; S Tyvon Branch; C Evan Boehm; SS Marqui Christian---and then re-siging some of last year's toughest players in RB Chris Johnson; TE Darren Fells; TE Jermaine Gresham; DT Red Bryant; DE Josh Mauro; SS Tony Jefferson; FS D.J. Swearinger; WR/ST gunner Jaron Brown.

Jasper---I agree that this is why the players you mentioned weren't re-signed. Not tough enough either mentally (remember what BA said to Ted Larsen about jumping off-sides nearly ruining the Bengals' win?) or physically with the oft-injured and shaky tackling Powers (who really did himself no favors by snubbing his coach) and Johnson.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Did anyone find it a little strange that during the team celebration in the locker room following the epic playoff win versus Green Bay that Larry was face down on the floor? As anyone is, i am loath to criticize Larry, but in my opinion, it looked like he was making that moment more about him than the team. Do that at your locker after the team talk---but during?

It's hard not to get caught up in Larry's impassioned plight to win a ring---but there are other highly-invested veterans on the team who share the same plight.

For a millisecond Mitch. The team quickly began chanting "Larry, Larry, Larry..." And then they coaxed him into the circle to break the team down.
Yes, there are other vets who have not yet won a title, but there isn't another player on this roster (or in the NFL for that matter), who has achieved the level of Hall of Fame performance over an entire career, while playing on the leagues most historically pathetic franchise his entire career, as Larry. Make NO mistake, he desperately wants a ring and I actually believe had they gotten one last year, he would be retired... The tears that flowed like never before after the Carolina debacle proved that to me. BUT, he also wants the ring for this franchise, the Bidwills, for BA and for Keim and most importantly, for the fans!

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching this, it's amazing. Seeing the leadership of HB, the love Freeney has for his new teammates(please re-sign this guy), the passion a guy like Red Bryant still has, the love Arians has for his players and the importance he places family. And then there's the luck side both good and bad. The good luck: Iupati's injury. Could have been a lot worse. The Bad luck: HB's injury. That had a big impact on this team both with his fire and leadership. Then there was the humanization of the players and even the front office. My heart was breaking along with Michael Bidwill when he lost his dog. I know how painful that is. This also has me fired up for this season. 1 month is a long time to wait for football.
ouch, spoilers. Guess I should stop opening this thread as I wont be done until the end of the week

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I finished watching last night and loved it. There were so many amazing backstories. I really liked the Lyle Sendlien piece. Didn't realize his father played in the NFL. Lyle came off as just a regular workmanlike guy you'd love to work alongside. Kind of a bummer he won't be back, but that's the biz and he seems to understand it.

David Johnson seems like the most down to earth guy out there. Stump Mitchell's assessment of him in the last episode made me say "Whoa!" But if he stays healthy, he could be right.

I know I'm biased, but after watching it just solidifies that Arians is the best coach in the NFL.

I highly recommend watching this.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I finished watching last night and loved it. There were so many amazing backstories. I really liked the Lyle Sendlien piece. Didn't realize his father played in the NFL. Lyle came off as just a regular workmanlike guy you'd love to work alongside. Kind of a bummer he won't be back, but that's the biz and he seems to understand it.

David Johnson seems like the most down to earth guy out there. Stump Mitchell's assessment of him in the last episode made me say "Whoa!" But if he stays healthy, he could be right.

I know I'm biased, but after watching it just solidifies that Arians is the best coach in the NFL.

I highly recommend watching this.
Agree about DJ. What's great is that they originally wanted Ameer Abdullah and thought they were a lock to get him but the Lions took him right before our pick. Then DJ falls into our lap in the next round. He turns out to be one of the biggest steals of the draft.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
For a millisecond Mitch. The team quickly began chanting "Larry, Larry, Larry..." And then they coaxed him into the circle to break the team down.
Yes, there are other vets who have not yet won a title, but there isn't another player on this roster (or in the NFL for that matter), who has achieved the level of Hall of Fame performance over an entire career, while playing on the leagues most historically pathetic franchise his entire career, as Larry. Make NO mistake, he desperately wants a ring and I actually believe had they gotten one last year, he would be retired... The tears that flowed like never before after the Carolina debacle proved that to me. BUT, he also wants the ring for this franchise, the Bidwills, for BA and for Keim and most importantly, for the fans!

Well said, 82. I agree with everything you said---except Larry has played in two NFC Championship games and one Super Bowl with the Cardinals. As woeful as the franchise once was, they have made the playoffs 4 or the last 7 years. Many great ones never even get as far as a conference championship or a Super Bowl. But Tyrann Mathieu said it best after he went down, "Don't do it for me...do it for every one of us."

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Well said, 82. I agree with everything you said---except Larry has played in two NFC Championship games and one Super Bowl with the Cardinals. As woeful as the franchise once was, they have made the playoffs 4 or the last 7 years. Many great ones never even get as far as a conference championship or a Super Bowl. But Tyrann Mathieu said it best after he went down, "Don't do it for me...do it for every one of us."

[emoji106]

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Being from Casa Grande Stump's beard shocked me. He looks so much different from when he was coaching down here.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Agree about DJ. What's great is that they originally wanted Ameer Abdullah and thought they were a lock to get him but the Lions took him right before our pick. Then DJ falls into our lap in the next round. He turns out to be one of the biggest steals of the draft.

The thing about DJ is.... He is going to be the guy to carry us from the Carson Palmer era to whatever the next era is, whenever that happens. I truly believe that.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I haven't seen that episode but I agree with what you are saying. In an early episode (1st one I think) Palmer is talking about his career and you can't look back etc. and the shot is then of his side view mirror looking back.....that's good stuff right there.

Absolutely love this series and is just another reason to be proud to be a Cardinals fan. Quite the change before Michael took over. In fact I am coining the phrase BM (Before Michael) because this team was run like ***** before he took over.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Just finished.

Hadn't watched any of the Carolina game since the season (actually turned it off in the 3rd quarter), but it was evident the team wasn't physically and mentally ready for the game.

I feel awful for Fitzgerald. You could tell that he wants that ring bad. They way he looked reminded me of Steve Nash when the Suns lost to the Lakers in the 2010 NBA WCF. Despondent.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Six down, two to go.

I've been reading the comments made by non-Cardinals fans on the internet. There's a lot of hate for BA. We all know he wouldn't give a insert colorful, profane language hereabout what the haters think. Birdgang!

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Six down, two to go.

I've been reading the comments made by non-Cardinals fans on the internet. There's a lot of hate for BA. We all know he wouldn't give a insert colorful, profane language hereabout what the haters think. Birdgang!
A lot of hate towards BA for what reasons?

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort