After the game, locker room talk. What coaches and players are saying. 10/2/22

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. I watched JJ's post game interview.

What a powerful emotional interview.

He's clearly pissed that the info was leaked about his heart. As the tweet before mentioned, only his family and team personnel knew the info.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. I watched JJ's post game interview.

What a powerful emotional interview.

He's clearly pissed that the info was leaked about his heart. As the tweet before mentioned, only his family and team personnel knew the info.
That was moving

He said they went from looking at ultra sounds of the baby to looking at ultra sounds of his hear

Terrible that someone leaked it out

Such a personal thing and with his wife being pregnant

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Never complain about a win but lots of work to do on offense. Someone needs to intervene and get KK and KM on the same page. I honestly have never seen a team have so much trouble getting a play in and the ball snapped on time. It gives me horrible anxiety.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I’ve been fighting AFib for the last 7 years. Been shocked into a normal rhythm 4 times. Also have had 3 ablations done on the inside of my heart. It isn’t fun.

When you are in AFib you feel terrible. After they shock you back into a normal rhythm you can practically run out of the hospital.
Glad you're alright, MCD. I wonder if it's a thing I should question if I've had myself. Keep fighting the good fight.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So him saying “I, along with all of my teammates, are sleep walking out there” would be better? Seems “we” sums that up just as well.

Unless you’re insinuating Kyler is the only one on the offense not getting off to a fast start?
Using the word I is taking accountability

We is including the team

Listen to other players and how they take responsibility and don't include their teammates

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So him saying “I, along with all of my teammates, are sleep walking out there” would be better? Seems “we” sums that up just as well.

Unless you’re insinuating Kyler is the only one on the offense not getting off to a fast start?
I think his point is that KM isn't the kind of player that can simply point the finger at himself; he always has to include everyone else. The greats tend to point the finger at themself, regardless of if teammates also let them down. Not the biggest issue in the world, but I'd rather he took a bit more personal responsibility, because a lot of the early sluggishness is on him, IMO.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Watt is an emotional
And great leader. For him to play shows how much he cares. I would have not been upset or understand if he took off this week. And with him we won. He was all
Over the field.
I also think if we had DHop we beat Philly. I think we can still beat them but we must play well all 4 qtrs. Philly is overrated to me

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose