Adrian Wilson to JAX?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Id take a Todd Haley in a heartbeat over Byron Leftwich. His 2008 Cardinals offense was a thing of beauty. Even though he petered out as a HC in the NFL he was a good OC IMO. I believe he would do wonders with Kylers offense?
He also should have still been OC in Cleveland. He would have figured out a way to get Baker and OBJ to click.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Id take a Todd Haley in a heartbeat over Byron Leftwich. His 2008 Cardinals offense was a thing of beauty. Even though he petered out as a HC in the NFL he was a good OC IMO. I believe he would do wonders with Kylers offense?

This Todd Haley?

You must be registered for see images attach

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
This Todd Haley?

You must be registered for see images attach
That's the one and I said the Cards OC. I cant speak of what happened after he left? Maybe it was the perfect fit for the Cards offensive personnel? And maybe why he didnt workout elsewhere is he's a dick and has a personality problem? Dont know dont care.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Leftwhich has come a long way.

I thought he was really bad in Arizona. I thought he did Jameis Winston no favors in Tampa. Obviously Rosen/Jameis had their issues, but he didnt make their offenses easy enough imo.

Helps to have Brady. Maybe he's learned a few things to help out Lawrence.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That's the one and I said the Cards OC. I cant speak of what happened after he left? Maybe it was the perfect fit for the Cards offensive personnel? And maybe why he didnt workout elsewhere is he's a dick and has a personality problem? Dont know dont care.

Well, you should care. Being a dick and having a personality problem is not a small thing when you are deciding to entrust someone with the offensive future of a franchise.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Well, you should care. Being a dick and having a personality problem is not a small thing when you are deciding to entrust someone with the offensive future of a franchise.
True but I would rather someone being a little abrasive and getting most out of his players than a coach that has to coddle and say pretty please. But again, that's just me.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
True but I would rather someone being a little abrasive and getting most out of his players than a coach that has to coddle and say pretty please. But again, that's just me.
Haley is worse than that.

like,... drunken bar fights...he is not just a disaster on the football field

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Was just thinking the same thing -former Cardinals at GM and coaches win another Super Bowl while we’re still stuck with Keim

Jason Licht basically was Keim before Brady went there right?

On Jan. 1, 2019, Martin Fennelly of the Tampa Bay Times asked why Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht was still employed by the organization. The one-year anniversary of that column is fast approaching, and Licht looks no better a leader or more capable of guiding the Bucs back to the Super Bowl. As ESPN’s Jenna Laine wrote, the November release of 2016 first-round pick cornerback Vernon Hargreaves left only one player from that draft class on the Tampa Bay roster. Neither Licht nor anybody else working for the club can definitively proclaim the team has a franchise QB this fall (more on that later). The Bucs started the season 3-6 and seem well on their way to missing the playoffs for the 12th consecutive year. Bruce Arians is a tremendous head coach, but he’s no miracle worker.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Haley is worse than that.

like,... drunken bar fights...he is not just a disaster on the football field
I looked that up and it was reported by police spokesman it involved Haley's wife and Todd wasnt involved?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also sounds like the leading candidate in Minnesota is DeMeco Ryans the 49ers DC. Vikings hired Kwesi Adofo-Mensah as their GM and he and Ryans were together in SF before and are apparently very good friends. So that's apparently 2 black DC's hired today and it sounds like at least 2 black HC's coming up in Leftwich and Ryans.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose