AC Milan Won by 1-0: Champions league

Online Tickets

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
AC Milan has defeated Manchester United in the Champion league by 1-0. The only goal scorer in the match was Heran Crespo. The goalwas scored due to the shocking mistake by Manchester United goal keeper Roy Caroll.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Yeah, Carroll blew it! Big win by Milan without Schevchenko. I think Man U is done. :D

The best game IMO was Barcelona/Chelsea. Great win by Barca! It made me laugh to hear Mourinho crying after the match. Bottom line: Chelsea was crap. They didn't have a shot on target the whole game. I hope Barca destroys the Blues in the re-match.

FORZA BARCA! :thumbup:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Renz said:
Yeah, Carroll blew it! Big win by Milan without Schevchenko. I think Man U is done. :D

The best game IMO was Barcelona/Chelsea. Great win by Barca! It made me laugh to hear Mourinho crying after the match. Bottom line: Chelsea was crap. They didn't have a shot on target the whole game. I hope Barca destroys the Blues in the re-match.

FORZA BARCA! :thumbup:

Oh, and how sweet it was this past weekend to watch Newcastle United, on pay-per-view, take it to Chelsea and knock them out of the FA cup 1-0. The idiot Mourinho tried to rest three of his stars for the Champs league (see how that worked out). Then, when he was getting the crap kicked out of him, he subbed those THREE stars in...then, wouldn't you know it, one of his players was injured, and he couldn't sub for him...putting Chelsea down to ten men. Then his goalkeeper got a red card, making them finish with nine men. Oh, how sweet it was!

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
not very Stout :hulk: !!!

worst still i went passed the ground on my way home form my parents house just as the 'skunks' were coming out of St James' ....why those happy ;)rs

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
English on tour said:
not very Stout :hulk: !!!

worst still i went passed the ground on my way home form my parents house just as the 'skunks' were coming out of St James' ....why those happy ;)rs

Lol Why all the hate? Here I'm hoping for Sunderland's promotion (so NUFC can have two easy wins), and this is the love we get? :D

Nice use of a smilie to make '******' though...and skunks...I almost spit my drink on my computer when I read that! Good luck in your upcoming games, my friend.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison