A Draft like this is not out of the question, is it?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Round 1 Pick 29: Leonard Floyd, OLB/DE, Georgia
Round 2 Pick 30: Austin Johnson, DT, Penn State
Round 3 Pick 30: Karl Joseph, SS, West Virginia
Round 4 Pick 30: Paul Perkins, RB, UCLA
Round 5 Pick 28: Josh Forrest, ILB, Kentucky
Round 5 Pick 28: Roberto Aguayo Jr, K, Florida State
Round 6 Pick 30: KeiVarae Russell, CB, Notre Dame

Seems like a reasonable and solid draft for us, imo.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No way is Aguayo lasting to round 5 round 3 maybe....maybe but I think he'll go in the first two rounds. He's the most accurate kicker in the history of college football.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I liked Floyd early but his season was less than I expected. He didn't play big in big games and his 4.5 sacks in his coming out year are a big concern. Most believe he'll have trouble adding bulk. He's got some traits that would make you think he could develop into an impact player. I just think the Cards need to get a higher percentage of success pass rusher.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I liked Floyd early but his season was less than I expected. He didn't play big in big games and his 4.5 sacks in his coming out year are a big concern. Most believe he'll have trouble adding bulk. He's got some traits that would make you think he could develop into an impact player. I just think the Cards need to get a higher percentage of success pass rusher.

Agreed, and he doesn't strike me as a guy who can "POP" somebody. Not sure he could stand up to the NFL run game on the outside. He looks like he just tries to drag everybody down and that can be the difference between a first down and a fourth down.

Redcoyote

Rookie
Reaction score
I'd be ok with this draft it looks reasonable to me.

I like Floyd, Joseph, and Aguayo the most.

I think CB should be taken a round or two higher and that we should take a WR like Leonte Carroo instead of a RB.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz