OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gina Mizell@ginamizell · 34m
Igor Kokoskov said he had no info on his immediate job status: “We had a game last night. I just showed up this morning and had an exit (meeting) with the guys. This is your job to be here...one day at a time.” #Suns

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well listening to all these, I get the feeling the team feels lukewarm towards Igor.

Ayton is just a weird dude. He really says some off the wall stuff sometimes. Like I don't what he is talking about when he says people never leave him open for the 3. He was left open constantly when setting a pick for Devin.

I really liked what I heard from Tyler Johnson. He really does seem like a good influence on the team, and I can see why they started to play better once he got here.

The other thing that is pretty clear is the guys want Jamal Crawford back. Which I guess is ok, but i don't want him playing to many minutes next year.

Glad to hear that Dragan sounds open to coming back, and Rashan wants to come back.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well listening to all these, I get the feeling the team feels lukewarm towards Igor.

Ayton is just a weird dude. He really says some off the wall stuff sometimes. Like I don't what he is talking about when he says people never leave him open for the 3. He was left open constantly when setting a pick for Devin.

I really liked what I heard from Tyler Johnson. He really does seem like a good influence on the team, and I can see why they started to play better once he got here.

The other thing that is pretty clear is the guys want Jamal Crawford back. Which I guess is ok, but i don't want him playing to many minutes next year.

Glad to hear that Dragan sounds open to coming back, and Rashan wants to come back.
I’m hoping ayton’s complete lack of self awareness is due to age and inexperience and not just a character flaw.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I found this to be the most interesting.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I found this to be the most interesting.

Yeah he is gone and he knows it. That’s why he was in a rush to leave today.

I just hope some team values him with his many flaws. He’s missed a ton of games to injury, can’t rebound, play defense, pass, and seems to have an aloof selfish personality.

I actually think we should count ourselves lucky if we can just dump his salary.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah he is gone and he knows it. That’s why he was in a rush to leave today.

I just hope some team values him with his many flaws. He’s missed a ton of games to injury, can’t rebound, play defense, pass, and seems to have an aloof selfish personality.

I actually think we should count ourselves lucky if we can just dump his salary.
No. He has first round, if not lotto, value.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I think his value depends on the receiving team. I remember watching New Orleans early in the season and thinking how Warren was a perfect fit. They had defenders, plenty of scoring inside, but no scoring from the wings. NOLA fell apart and that team is done, but he would have been a perfect fit. I think a team like Indiana could hide his poor defense. His contract is pretty good, and he can flat-out score. There's got to be a team that would take him. As to what they would give up for him, I have no idea. I don't want picks. Servicable point guard or even a backup stretch 4 who can defend a bit would be what I would look for.