98.7 sports radio | Bidwill Press Conference

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gambo is saying that Michael is eating $50 million on Keim and Kliff's contract.

It is 100% false if Gambo said this. I trust a certain recent politician in the news more than Gambo when it comes to truth. There is not a news item where Gambo doesn't lie.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I found his comments disheartening. Here is a guy who has been intimately involved in the NFL for a long time now and he is having to hit up his contacts on who the hot candidates are.

Seems like you should have a running list of this at all times.
MB: who do you think would be good?

Enemy executive: Lovie Smith, Nathaniel Hackett would be a great start. I don’t think you need a GM just do the Jerry Jones thing

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bidwill has just broken up with his long term girlfriend (Keim) who basically said “it’s not you it’s me”. So now he needs to do the right thing and go out and get the hottest girl on the block (Payton)
Except the hotties knows Michael has got the clap and wants nothing to do with him until he cleans that **** up

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone else catch he referenced just 10 months we were 12-2 and I’m like wth? And he said it more than once and I’m like Jesus does this guy know what he is even saying you don’t even know the teams record? Just saying the right stuff and is gonna screw us all and hire Vance and promote inside for GM gonna be a huge letdown…

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone else catch he referenced just 10 months we were 12-2 and I’m like wth? And he said it more than once and I’m like Jesus does this guy know what he is even saying you don’t even know the teams record? Just saying the right stuff and is gonna screw us all and hire Vance and promote inside for GM gonna be a huge letdown…

Protecting the nest that doesn't exist from The Bird Father

OP
OP
F

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am feeling some bad for Kliff. It is a big thing for an owner to say Kliff was the hardest working coach he has ever seen.
I don’t have a thing against KK, and don’t doubt the guy worked himself to death to succeed. Unfortunately once the league figured him out, he couldnt make the changes to keep ahead, and it was over. I will add KM does play apart in this as well

Reactions: PJ1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Bidwill says he is speaking with other NFL execs regarding GM and coach.

I get that the NFL is a smallish community but can you 100% trust other teams execs when they are giving you advice? Do they really want to give a rival any kind of competitive advantage?
you call the steelers and ask them about the ravens execs... they definitely want to get rid of guys they think are beating them or hurting them every year.

its kinda like when you are looking for a divorce attorney... you call a dozen offices and ask them to name the three best in the business.... then you take the guy who is second on most of the lists

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose