98.7 sports radio | Bidwill Press Conference

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael has texted with Kyler about the HC vacancy and will solicit input from "all the leaders."

"Kyler, what's this X button do? Whoops, did I just kill you? Anyway, what's your thoughts on Sean Payton? You want me to do what to you? Ohhhh, you said revive!!! I'm about to Kyler, I'm about to!"

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
one item I noted:

Kent Somers asked if he wanted a perspective from outside the organization

Mike's face kinda lit up -- and he couldnt wait to answer "yes"

so -- it sure seems his preference is to bring someone in from outside

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
"Kyler, what's this X button do? Whoops, did I just kill you? Anyway, what's your thoughts on Sean Payton? You want me to do what to you? Ohhhh, you said revive!!! I'm about to Kyler, I'm about to!"
"Are we dropping into The Citadel or Anvil Square?"

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Bidwill says he is speaking with other NFL execs regarding GM and coach.

I get that the NFL is a smallish community but can you 100% trust other teams execs when they are giving you advice? Do they really want to give a rival any kind of competitive advantage?

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Do we think Bidwill had a sneaky chat to Payton when he was in town to watch the college game the other week?

I dunno, that smirk seemed uncanny for him, almost like it's already in the works...

*edit; not to mention Payton came out in the past week I believe saying he may not want to go back to coaching, and stay in media....seems fishy.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I dunno, that smirk seemed uncanny for him, almost like it's already in the works...

*edit; not to mention Payton came out in the past week I believe saying he may not want to go back to coaching, and stay in media....seems fishy.
He also had a smile when Peyton was mentioned. Interesting...

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I found his comments disheartening. Here is a guy who has been intimately involved in the NFL for a long time now and he is having to hit up his contacts on who the hot candidates are.

Seems like you should have a running list of this at all times.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose