6-0

OP
OP
AZfaninMN

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Every right to lay down??? :( WTF?
Covid hit the team hard. No head coach/play caller, no QB coach, who would’ve called their plays, no star pass rusher, no run stuffing DT, playing on the road against a playoff caliber team without their all-pro center, and they absolutely came out and punched them in the mouth when most, including many on the board, counted them out.

Reaction score
Covid hit the team hard. No head coach/play caller, no QB coach, who would’ve called their plays, no star pass rusher, no run stuffing DT, playing on the road against a playoff caliber team without their all-pro center, and they absolutely came out and punched them in the mouth when most, including many on the board, counted them out.
All true! And very awesome that the Cardinals overcame it all to not only win, but dominate the game!

Maybe I'm just missing your intent. . . These are well paid professionals being paid to compete, regardless of circumstance! Granted there are times when a team or individual does "lay down"; all Cardinal fans have seen this. But to think they "have every right" to do so? I say, "No, they have no such privilege!"

OP
OP
AZfaninMN

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All true! And very awesome that the Cardinals overcame it all to not only win, but dominate the game!

Maybe I'm just missing your intent. . . These are well paid professionals being paid to compete, regardless of circumstance! Granted there are times when a team or individual does "lay down"; all Cardinal fans have seen this. But to think they "have every right" to do so? I say, "No, they have no such privilege!"
I think it’s just a misunderstanding. I meant we have seen it in the past from our team and many were writing this game off as Oh well if we lose but the team didn’t act like that.

OP
OP
AZfaninMN

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think it’s just a misunderstanding. I meant we have seen it in the past from our team and many were writing this game off as Oh well if we lose but the team didn’t act like that.
I’ll add that not many teams can make an East Coast swing, be road dogs, miss key players and coaches, and absolutely dominate a playoff caliber team.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I’ll add that not many teams can make an East Coast swing, be road dogs, miss key players and coaches, and absolutely dominate a playoff caliber team.

Just looking at your avatar, what in the world is it? Looks like some bloody meat on a table. :p

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My first born son. He wore that onesie every Sunday and into the playoffs before the Panthers whooped up on us in 2014

Bruh.. same with my daughter.. I still have all the onesies somewhere.. She was born right before the season started..

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
well this didnt age well....lmao

take it from a guy with lots of experience.... just ask, never include what you think you see/heard...
To be fair the image comes up so pixilated there’s no way I’d guess that was a life form.