5th round pick

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would consider trading our 5th for a 6th in next year’s draft. It would be an upgrade in talent.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think hes an ideal guy to rotate with Golden/Jones and learn. But he plays really tough and put up tons of numbers. I think he ends up a starter at some point in his NFL career.

I would be fine rolling into the season with Jones, Golden, Gardeck, Johnson.

We could cut Kennard or ask him to take a paycut or something.

We certainly need more at OLB. Our depth sucks.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I also do t get the 2022 draft hype. It doesn’t look good at all. Not sure what I’m missing.
You could be 100% right. I'm assuming that with the Covid situation hopefully improving, there will be less hold outs & more quality players in future drafts. And that would start next year.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I really hope Marco Wilson is there
Great movement skills - doesn’t translate to the field consistently enough. Good gamble if you believe you have excellent defensive back coaches who can teach.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Obviously draft one.

Just not draft one that doesn’t have extremely stiff hips like Israel. Guy will be forced to move to safety.

Again, pickings are slim at this point in draft. You're not going to find many outside CB's left who have smooth hip flipping. What I don't want is another sub 6'0 slot CB, we need another outside CB so that Murphy isn't an option there next season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I like Jermar a lot. Actually more than the RBs that will go before him.
I’m surprised he’s dropped, but was similarly surprised with gainwell drop. But would be surprised if jermar makes it to 210.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You could be 100% right. I'm assuming that with the Covid situation hopefully improving, there will be less hold outs & more quality players in future drafts. And that would start next year.
I think next years draft is considered less of a gamble with a combine, on-site scouting, no opt outs, no missed games. Just more data.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great movement skills - doesn’t translate to the field consistently enough. Good gamble if you believe you have excellent defensive back coaches who can teach.

I like he's working with Butler. Wilson is by far a better athlete than Butler but he has the things that Wilson doesn't in regards to instincts and technique. I feel wilson can be that kind of aggressive tackling CB that Butler is and it's good for him to be around him.

I'm not sure we have great DB coaches, but Vance was a DB coach so at least he has a DC from that background.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson