50 Cent Downs The Game, Has Entourage Member Shot

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497750/20050303/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

50 Cent Makes First Public Comments Since Shooting Incident
03.03.2005 8:44 PM EST

Rapper downplays possibility that 'Piggy Bank' will lead to violence.

In his first public comments since the shooting at Hot 97 on Monday, 50 Cent denied the incident had anything to do with rap battles. 50 appeared with his artist Olivia on BET's "106 & Park" Thursday, the same day his LP The Massacre hit stores. But his new album has been bringing him fewer headlines lately than his dis record "Piggy Bank" (see "Jadakiss, Fat Joe Slicing Their 50 Cent Beef Different Ways") and his decision to kick the Game out of the G-Unit (see "50 Drops Game From G-Unit; Shots Fired At Radio Station").

On the show, he once again compared himself to a boxing champ whose title everybody wants. "Where I'm from is aggressive," 50 told the show's hosts. "I was taught to be aggressive, so I say these things."

Later he downplayed the threat of possible violent retaliation resulting from "Piggy Bank" (see "50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank' ").

"A lot of things you hear out there is being said for shock value and not really as serious as people make it out to be," said 50, who claimed he was unimpressed with the responses of the MCs he targeted. "The media gets it and they try to do what they can do with it to make money off of it and make it look as bad as possible. But hip-hop has always been competitive, and they should always look forward to us getting back and forth with words."

50 added that now that he's addressed all his issues on "Piggy Bank," he's ready to move on. Plus, he pointed out, "beef records don't really sell records. 'In Da Club's sell records."

Before 50's appearance on "106 & Park," a member of his entourage was arrested on weapons charges in front of the CBS building where the show is taped, CBS News reports, for allegedly carrying a concealed knife.

For an in-depth conversation with 50 and a recap of this week's events, check out "All Eyes on 50 Cent: The Sequel" Saturday, March 5, at 3 p.m. ET on MTV.

— Shaheem Reid

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
5o cents a snitch, JA Rules a girl, Dres a punk all this studio ass gangsters are lil *******. Real rappers are C-Bo, X- Raided, Mac Dre(R.I.P.), Yukmouth, Black C of RBL or check out here www.siccness.net and F with real rappers. 50 and game are marks

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
5o cents a snitch, JA Rules a girl, Dres a punk all this studio ass gangsters are lil *******. Real rappers are C-Bo, X- Raided, Mac Dre(R.I.P.), Yukmouth, Black C of RBL or check out here www.siccness.net and F with real rappers. 50 and game are marks
:rolleyes:

Thanks for stopping by. No one cares about gangstas. This just some drama with these two folks. Hip-hop was fouded on political statements and parties. Get that gangsta crap outta here.

BTW all them rappers you mentioned sucked. No skills at all, they better off being them real "gangstas" you mentioned.

THIS IS HIP-HOP!

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gee! said:
:rolleyes:

Thanks for stopping by. No one cares about gangstas. This just some drama with these two folks. Hip-hop was fouded on political statements and parties. Get that gangsta crap outta here.

BTW all them rappers you mentioned sucked. No skills at all, they better off being them real "gangstas" you mentioned.

THIS IS HIP-HOP!

Mane main stream girl ass rap is wack, its commercial No talent ass same sounding crap. Mac Dre is a Bay legend, RBL Posse are Bay legends. Don't school me on the rap game,

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
Mane main stream girl ass rap is wack, its commercial No talent ass same sounding crap. Mac Dre is a Bay legend, RBL Posse are Bay legends. Don't school me on the rap game,
No one cares . My sisters live in the Yay. One of my best friends cousin, which all they family lives round the corner, his cousin is a LA rapper.

Im not gonna name drop, but you, yourself, is barking up the wrong tree.

Take them rappers you told me. They only get luv in your area. I been in this hip-hop thing prolly b4 you were pampers. Del is from the Yay too, so dont say its all exclusive. you just like the shoot em up style. It ainthat hard to do that.

Sit down junior b4 you get hurt.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Real legends from the bay area are Spice 1, E-40 and Too-Short. That's it. The rest are mediocre at best, especially nowadays. Back them the Bay held it down, what happened to them fools:

Richie Rich
Luniz
C-BO
B-Legit
D-Shot
3XCrazy
RBL Posse
Rappin 4 Tay
Ant Banks
Dru Down
Celly Cell

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
This is all great. We haven't had a good rap war in a while. Now we need one of these popular guys to get shot and killed, then a retalitory strike on the other. Then, the first one who got killed needs to keep putting out new cds, fueling a rumor that he's not actually dead.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
This is all great. We haven't had a good rap war in a while. Now we need one of these popular guys to get shot and killed, then a retalitory strike on the other. Then, the first one who got killed needs to keep putting out new cds, fueling a rumor that he's not actually dead.
We need one of your family members to die, so you wont avoid them any more. Come out your shell man. You have no room to talk.

Stupid indirect shots.. SPEAK IT man..

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Gee! said:
We need one of your family members to die, so you wont avoid them any more. Come out your shell man. You have no room to talk.

Stupid indirect shots.. SPEAK IT man..

Huh?

Indirect reference to the Tupac situation, yes. Why does my family need to die?

What shell.. I'm confused.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gee! said:
No one cares . My sisters live in the Yay. One of my best friends cousin, which all they family lives round the corner, his cousin is a LA rapper.

Im not gonna name drop, but you, yourself, is barking up the wrong tree.

Take them rappers you told me. They only get luv in your area. I been in this hip-hop thing prolly b4 you were pampers. Del is from the Yay too, so dont say its all exclusive. you just like the shoot em up style. It ainthat hard to do that.

Sit down junior b4 you get hurt.

Mark quit internet thuggin. I'm 26 years old and lived in Southern Cali grew up on eazy and NWA, Geto Boys etc, I was just saying I hate the fake thuggin 50 does and you gotta hate, I don't care what you like don't have to respond if you don't like my link.Your a Cards fan thats cool but don't talk trash cuz i diss 50.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
Mark quit internet thuggin. I'm 26 years old and lived in Southern Cali grew up on eazy and NWA, Geto Boys etc, I was just saying I hate the fake thuggin 50 does and you gotta hate, I don't care what you like don't have to respond if you don't like my link.Your a Cards fan thats cool but don't talk trash cuz i diss 50.
im 29 and go back farther than. plus stop before i do something i dont wanna do.

fake thug, no love

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gee! said:
im 29 and go back farther than. plus stop before i do something i dont wanna do.

fake thug, no love

Like hit the shift key real, hard or type in all caps and yell at me. LOL :rolleyes:. I comment on 50 and Ja being fake you take to the heart, your not in G-unit, homie, its alright, I Just put a link out for people to check out some non commercial rap, thats all. I did not title this thread Gee sucks. I said 50 is a mark, if your not 50 you shouldn't care.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
Like hit the shift key real, hard or type in all caps and yell at me. LOL :rolleyes:. I comment on 50 and Ja being fake you take to the heart, your not in G-unit, homie, its alright, I Just put a link out for people to check out some non commercial rap, thats all. I did not title this thread Gee sucks. I said 50 is a mark, if your not 50 you shouldn't care.
I care when Im trying to have a disscussion about whats wrong about hi-hop, and here you come spouting some gangsta crap.. making it even worse. Listen homeboy, your wack ass rap idiols suck. Why aint they getting shine? Cuz they suck. Yo ***** this y ***** that.. means nothing. Too $hort owns the Yay. E Fonazarelli. Kool Herc, the foundation. Turnatables, talking about social problems. The Yay has fell off, no one cares. Daz.. lmao wow he teamed up. Big deal. Gangsta rap is played out like the jheri curl. Go kill some one if you feeling it that srong. Fact of the matter is, you never killed no one, so dont come at me like you billy bad ass.

Westcoast is in me.

Shut your face.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee! said:
Fact of the matter is, you never killed no one, so dont come at me like you billy bad ass.

Gee, seriously - chill out.

Devon merely expressed his opinion regarding 50 cent. Why are you so easily angered lately? let it roll of your back, man. seriously. no one is trying to "one up" anyone... except you.

NOW, back to this 90210 drama fest - gangsta style! Any word on 50's record sales this week? Heck, I wonder if the Game's sales have increased also...

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
I think it is great that a thread about a arguement over hip-hop actually has an arguement over hip-hop in the thread! Everytime I post on this thread I go and pick a fight with my dog. I lost tonight and she bit me in the sack.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gee! said:
Go kill some one if you feeling it that song. Fact of the matter is, you never killed no one, so dont come at me like you billy bad ass.

Westcoast is in me.

Shut your face.

Who said this???? below you

Gee! said:
Gee! said:
Your Internet thuggin, Not me . Your coming off as Billy bad ass, Not me, your trying to act hard, not me . Your all on 50 and Games jock and they rap about the same stuff, that your putting Bay rappers down for Rapping about. That don't make sense :confused: . Then you start threatining me and talking about how hard you are and start acting like I'm trying to act hard. Dude it just shows how smart you are :rolleyes: Keep making a **** of yourself, anybody can read this thread and see your just being hypocritical, having double standards and coming from left field with all your posts to me. Dude you need to go get a hug or maybe listen to some Michael Bolton, Yanni or something. You need to chill out homie.

Oh yeah and Mac Dre, runs the Bay hands down. Anybody saying diffrent are wrong and speaking on something they do not know about.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
Who said this???? below you

Gee! said:
Gee! said:
Your Internet thuggin, Not me . Your coming off as Billy bad ass, Not me, your trying to act hard, not me . Your all on 50 and Games jock and they rap about the same stuff, that your putting Bay rappers down for Rapping about. That don't make sense :confused: . Then you start threatining me and talking about how hard you are and start acting like I'm trying to act hard. Dude it just shows how smart you are :rolleyes: Keep making a **** of yourself, anybody can read this thread and see your just being hypocritical, having double standards and coming from left field with all your posts to me. Dude you need to go get a hug or maybe listen to some Michael Bolton, Yanni or something. You need to chill out homie.

Oh yeah and Mac Dre, runs the Bay hands down. Anybody saying diffrent are wrong and speaking on something they do not know about.
:biglaugh:

Now that Im not totally drunk right now I can hopefully reason it out for you now.

I never threatened you. When I said 29 yrs old and all that, Im sure I can help you along the merry lil path called hip-hop. I dont threaten folks on the net over silly things.

Im not on either Game's or 50's jock. This is just important news in my book. In fact its the exact opposite in what I think. This shouldnt be happening. And the reason I got upset by you trying to up the "gangsta" stuff is cuz, half these folks on this site think thats all hip-hop is. I dont think anyone you mentioned is talented at all. Common themes with no metaphors, punchlines or anything of that sort. Just, I drink a 40, bust a cap, lay in the cut. Not hard to do.

I do need a hug, you gonna give me one? You sexy beast you! lmao

How can Mac Dre run the Yay when he RIP? 2pac dont run nothing since his death. Im old school. Too $hort and E-40 run the Yay.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
I heard they made up to. I still don't care. I don't like 50 Cent anymore. Maybe he was feeling some of the backlash and Eminem or Dre. stepped in.

I hear that PiggBank song where he disses the East coast and it is garbage. 50cent's lyrics are so weak it sounds like Mack 10 out there rapping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard