4 tickets for sale for tomorrow's game

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I decided to stay in Tucson this weekend and spend some time with my family so I have 4 tickets available section 102 row 26 seats 3-6. I never sell tickets but could use the money for the holidays. These are $80 face and I'll let all 4 go for $250. I can send PDFs and do PayPal/venmo/cash app or if you are in Tucson I can meet you on the northwest side and include a purple garage pass or green f lot pass or both. I also have them listed on OfferUp and Craigslist in Tucson.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
splitsecond

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Alright I haven't had any takes on this. If anyone wants the PDF tickets (can send through ticketmaster or regular email) I will drop the price to $180, which is under what they are listed with fees on stubhub.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
As crappy as our season has gone not surprising you haven't sold them yet. I'd take you up on it but I'm in Oklahoma. Good luck though!

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I've eaten tix for two games this year. It's hard to even give them away when the team isn't doing good. Which is why I always have such a bitter taste in my mouth for fair weather/bandwagon fans.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard