4 overlooked Arizona Cardinals who have come up big in season’s first two weeks

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Hard to fault the players. They’ve been playing their asses off. Not sure I blame the coaching staff either. They’ve shown that they can and will learn and get better, I would expect them to again. Overall talent is an issue but it had to be. Overall totally encouraging. It’s the fans who’ve sucked more than anything.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard to fault the players. They’ve been playing their asses off. Not sure I blame the coaching staff either. They’ve shown that they can and will learn and get better, I would expect them to again. Overall talent is an issue but it had to be. Overall totally encouraging. It’s the fans who’ve sucked more than anything.

I feel like the coaches and players are both working at a high level.

We knew there were some roster issues, especially depth, but can anyone name a group that isn't performing above expectations?

There have been a few sub par individual performances. Marco Wilson and Wilkinson spring to mind.

But also there are players still growing and learning with more to come. Collins is playing his first snaps at Edge and has been solid, he will get better as the season progresses. Same with Clark, Michael Wilson, Ojulari etc

Personally I'd rather be in every game and lose by 3 than the alternatives. Although I'm sure this team will get some wins as they progress.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel like the coaches and players are both working at a high level.

We knew there were some roster issues, especially depth, but can anyone name a group that isn't performing above expectations?

There have been a few sub par individual performances. Marco Wilson and Wilkinson spring to mind.

But also there are players still growing and learning with more to come. Collins is playing his first snaps at Edge and has been solid, he will get better as the season progresses. Same with Clark, Michael Wilson, Ojulari etc

Personally I'd rather be in every game and lose by 3 than the alternatives. Although I'm sure this team will get some wins as they progress.
Losing games by 3 After leading both matches and conceding the comeback just few minuts before the end doesnt look very promising
Its about losing attitudine, which Is hard to correct

Last edited:

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
The truth about the staff/team will be known by week 6-8. Bad teams never believe they're bad at the start of the season. If we continue to scrap, can get a couple wins, and carry the attitude into the 2nd half of the season it will be a major victory.

We have ZERO depth. Once the starters start going down, piece by piece, we will be in a world of hurt. If the effort and competitiveness continues through that, A+ from me.

Kyler coming back mid-season my also help to resurrect spirits and could be a turning point if things get dark early on.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison