30GB zune (brown) 79$!!!!!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow. $20 less than I paid, less than 2 weeks ago.

My zune has been pretty solid so far. Great deal.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did that site start? Whats their gimmick with that one? Only 24 hours or what?

Yeah, kinda like that. Woot changes its item every day at around 11:30pst. It stays on their until the next day, or until it sells out.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did that site start? Whats their gimmick with that one? Only 24 hours or what?
Seems to be the same as Woot!, just with it being through yahoo...

How does Sellout.Woot fit into all this? Sellout.Woot is an offshoot of Woot.com sponsored by Yahoo! We decided to enslave ourselves to the corporate beast so we can offer woot members a selection unencumbered by the demands of our flagship store. With a concept store like this, we can stretch our capabilities, experiment in new product areas, and reach new demographics, without messing up what we’ve already got going on. Basically, we can try things here that wouldn’t work anywhere else in our vast empire. As with the other dot.woots, you’ll recognize the same store, blog, and community features that together make up the Woot experience. We hope that you’ll enjoy the fruits of sellout.woot at least as much as our wallets do. Selling out has never been this easy.Why can’t I just type in "sellout.woot.com" to get to your front page? Because our “front page” is Yahoo! Shopping. You gotta go through them if you want to get to us. That’s one of the benefits Yahoo! gets for sponsoring this whole thing. Also, Yahoo! now owns the souls of our firstborn male children. Price of doing business, you know?

OP
OP
J

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
have had my zune for 2 weeks now and love the crap out of it. 15 dollars a month for as many song DLs as you want...havent NOT found a band yet ive looked for on the zune market place.....GET ONE..up on woot.com again today for the best price EVER.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I just got one.

When I set it up it automatically upgraded the firmware to version 2.2. This is the same as the new Zunes. It functions exactly like the new models.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
This is the best deal I ever recieved.
I paid $99 for this thing and Microsoft just upgraded again to firmware 3.0. Now it has WIFI and a bunch of other new features. I pay $15 a month to load my old brown Zune AND my wife's new 80g version with thousands of songs. I plugged my computer into my home stereo and play all the same music at home using playlists and all the other Zune features. I have a jack in my car that allows me to listen to it through my car stereo.

I get more use from this service and cheap device than I have ever got from cable tv or Netflix or any other entertainment service.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We love our Zune. Our next one will be the newest - 120 GB. :cool:

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump. Woot has white, black or brown (recertified) for $79.99 today. I bought one. Mine (from Oct 2007) finally bit the dust...not sure what happened, but dcr's is still working great.

Comes with a one-year warranty.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump. Woot has white, black or brown (recertified) for $79.99 today. I bought one. Mine (from Oct 2007) finally bit the dust...not sure what happened, but dcr's is still working great.

Comes with a one-year warranty.

Good luck with warranty's through woot. I got screwed by them on a product that dumped one week after purchase.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with warranty's through woot. I got screwed by them on a product that dumped one week after purchase.

Pretty sure the warranty is through MSFT, not Woot.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the warranty is through MSFT, not Woot.

So was mine woott stated warranty was 1 year from nokia. I bought a brand new nokia internet tablet from woot for 79 bucks. It totally died on me. I sent it to nokia with reciept from woot. They call me and tell me they can fix it for 80 bucks plus 14 shipping to get it back to me. I explain that I bought it new and was supposed to have a 1 year warranty. They stated that woot was not an authorized seller for their products and I am SOL.

I called woot and they tell me that they don't understand the problem and they are sorry and that there is nothing they can do for me, that I have to take it up with nokia.

Needless to say I was extremely pissed!