30 hour road trip to Tampa

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Airfare is nearly $800. Too rich for my blood.

My parents live an hour south of Tampa and wanna meet my friends. :)

Anyone up for a 30 hour road trip? Free board and, likely food and booze. I'm thinking leaving Thursday evening and being back in time for work on Wednesday.

Yeah, we don't have Super Bowl tickets, but, well, I didn't have tickets to last year's Super Bowl and my team wasn't there last year, but it was awesome to be there/here.

I'm looking for four. Who is with me?

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMFG this sounds so tempting!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Anyone up for a 30 hour road trip? Free board and, likely food and booze. I'm thinking leaving Thursday evening and being back in time for work on Wednesday.

Yeah, we don't have Super Bowl tickets, but, well, I didn't have tickets to last year's Super Bowl and my team wasn't there last year, but it was awesome to be there/here.

I would if I was around..grr.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

can you pick me up in Dallas, TX?

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
What about a car pool.Im in with my friends if thats cool..I have too work until 7pm thurs im game ..Were having a party at my work for the superbowl..I made it too chicago in 28 hrs florida no problem..Just need to buy a radar detector...hahaha

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
If I go alone I will be flying to Orlando (flying standby).. If my friend goes with me we will drive from Abilene, TX... through Dallas.... to Tampa.

Also looking for tickets .... Wendy keep me in mind on tickets and lodging both !

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I go alone I will be flying to Orlando (flying standby).. If my friend goes with me we will drive from Abilene, TX... through Dallas.... to Tampa.

Also looking for tickets .... Wendy keep me in mind on tickets and lodging both !

Absolutely!

Bullioneers

Reaction score
Check out ultimatesuperbowltailgateparty.com for the best party in Tampa on Super Bowl Sunday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard