Anyone traveling to games 3 & 4??? The Road Posse Thread

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
My tickets are paid for baby!! Anyone planning on attending either game? Looks like we fly out Saturday and stay till Thursday.

We should probably coordinate a meet up pre and post game if your up for it.

let me know!

@WisconsinCard I may need some good recommendations on food!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
If you want to come up to the lake on Sunday, I would be more than happy to entertain you all day. We'll take the boat out. I live in Beaver dam wi. It's about 70 miles from Milwaukee. The lake is 9 miles long. I could make up for that great tailgate party you threw in Baltimore.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
If you want to come up to the lake on Sunday, I would be more than happy to entertain you all day. We'll take the boat out. I live in Beaver dam wi. It's about 70 miles from Milwaukee. The lake is 9 miles long. I could make up for that great tailgate party you threw in Baltimore.
Woah! That's quite an offer sir! I will probably pass though, my guess is we are going to uber downtown. No cars to drive out in unfortunately. Thanks though!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Woah! That's quite an offer sir! I will probably pass though, my guess is we are going to uber downtown. No cars to drive out in unfortunately. Thanks though!
Oh I thought maybe you had a car. In that case, let me talk to my son and grandkids. They're coming up this weekend, if they are all gone home, I would be happy to come pick you guys up and take you back. I am a non drinker, so I would be happy to drive your drunk ***** back.

I don't go back to work until Monday afternoon. So not a burden at all, wife would make us all food for the day, and the beer always taste better on the lake. How big a crew you bringing?

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Oh I thought maybe you had a car. In that case, let me talk to my son and grandkids. They're coming up this weekend, if they are all gone home, I would be happy to come pick you guys up and take you back. I am a non drinker, so I would be happy to drive your drunk ***** back.

I don't go back to work until Monday afternoon. So not a burden at all, wife would make us all food for the day, and the beer always taste better on the lake. How big a crew you bringing?
Don't worry about it sir. I plan on just staying right downtown all weekend.

Just me and whomever I meet/find in the bars downtown!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it sir. I plan on just staying right downtown all weekend.

Just me and whomever I meet/find in the bars downtown!!!

are you rolling in solo?! Man... if I wasn’t back in Phoenix to help take care of my Mom before her surgery, I might have been inspired to book a ticket and meet you out there to take on the town!

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
are you rolling in solo?! Man... if I wasn’t back in Phoenix to help take care of my Mom before her surgery, I might have been inspired to book a ticket and meet you out there to take on the town!
Absolutely...... My wife said, baby....... Go have fun.

What a crazy year.

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score
Taking my son (16) and an old friend to Game 4 IF we win game 3. Live in Denver, so was there for that "Suns in 4". The tickets in Milwaukee are cheaper, hoping they come down further after game 3. Can't believe that I'm typing this sentence, what a ride this is...