3 biggest fallers after Arizona Cardinals offseason program

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Totally accurate but a clic bait headline

Should say,
Players who’s jobs are in jeopardy

Why is Gardeck listed as no one believes he could be a starter. it’s a bit doubtful he will be on the 53 man opening day roster.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Fallers? What has journalism come to?

Me thinks there's not a journalism degree in his background. Most of what we see as News, is nothing more than personal conjecture with little, to no, actual sourcing of references.

You must be registered for see images attach

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rondale Moore is VERY intriguing to JG. He’s far more talented than Dortch & is a difference maker. Problem is he can’t stay healthy. Even so, JG will give him every chance to stay healthy this training camp & prove himself. I hope he can, but it remains to be seen. Get him downfield & stop throwing horizontal crap that exposes him to bigger hits. Also, the Cardinals have changed his training regimen to try to avoid the soft tissue type injuries. I have zero expectations, so I’m actually excited to see what happens with Rondale.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rondale Moore is VERY intriguing to JG. He’s far more talented than Dortch & is a difference maker. Problem is he can’t stay healthy. Even so, JG will give him every chance to stay healthy this training camp & prove himself. I hope he can, but it remains to be seen. Get him downfield & stop throwing horizontal crap that exposes him to bigger hits. Also, the Cardinals have changed his training regimen to try to avoid the soft tissue type injuries. I have zero expectations, so I’m actually excited to see what happens with Rondale.
Far more? I would just say more. LOL.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Moore is that fantasy sleeper and there's no telling what he's capable of. But he has to be on the field healthy.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Maybe not far more. How about way more LOL. His ability to put his foot in the ground and cut separates him from Dortch. But that separation in talent is meaningless if you can’t stay healthy.
It also tends to separate his soft tissue.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Moore is that fantasy sleeper and there's no telling what he's capable of. But he has to be on the field healthy.
Moore is the fantasy guy that you keep on the bench at the beginning of the year, waiting to see how his 1st 2 or 3 games goes...He does pretty good, so you decide to make him WR2 in week 4, only to have him get injured and miss 6 games.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort