3-3-1

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When i saw the play in real time, i thought just maybe he was afraid of getting penalized for hitting a defenseless receiver. Had he gone up for the ball, it would've been a huge collision. The receiver was basically between him and the ball, so he would've had to annihilate the guy. But after watching the replays, it seems he just froze, not knowing what to do... which does not bode well for his ability to play the position.

...dave
He wasn't backpedaling, he was standing in a good defensive stance to make a play on the ball. He was looking at the TE & the ball, didn't even have to collide with the dude. All he had to do was take like 1 step & stick his hand in there avoiding contact & knock the ball down.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
I don't believe Ramsey impacts us much at all to be honest.

My issue is that Dak is mobile, Cooper is an amazing route runner which gives Peterson problems, and Elliott is good in the running and passing game. Add that to their offensive line and we have some problems matching up. On defense, their two LBs are a handfull for us without the ability to throw over the top.

Assuming Kirk is back against the Rams, Jalen doesn't take that much away from us since we use so many different receivers and don't have a standout 1. I think minus Peters and Talib and plus Ramsey puts the Cards in a more favorable position.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA