25 potential guys who i would love to see in AZ this season

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to see Cards get several of these guys in the draft

Lamar Jackson QB-Louisville-athletic,big arm,guy to develop as QBOF
Mike McGlinchey RT Notre Dame-instant starter right tackle
Will Hernandez G UTEP- starter OG or backup Iupati until Iupati gets hurt again.
Vita Vea DT- Washington-big hoss inside Dline rotation
Josh Jackson CB- Iowa-CB across from PP
Connor Williams OT -Texas-starter RT can play LT
Billy Price C-G Ohio State-upgrades Center immediately
Harrison Phillips DT-Stanford-tough strong Dline rotation guy
Ian Thomas TE-Indiana-improving TE will Runblock and catch the ball.
Tony Adams- OG North Carolina State-solid player and you know Sk will draft 1 guy from hiis old school.
Durham Smythe TE-notre Dame-Old fashioned TE who blocks and can catch .Tough guy.
Mike White QB-Western Kentucky-Big strong armed QB to develop
Josey Jewell LB- Iowa-smart,tough solid LB,not flashy but solid football player.
Ryan Izzo TE- Florida State-another old fashioned Runblocking TE who can catch over the middle.
Avonte Maddox- CB -Pittsburgh-5`9 CB fast,tough,team first guy.
Troy Fumagalli TE- Wisconsin-Tough,solid team guy,willing Runblocker and solid pass catcher.I think he has visited Cards.
Brian Allen C-Michigan State-tough,mean,battler,strong,solid backup
Deadrin Senat NT-DT-South Florida-fireplug 6`0 314 lbs-strong,tough nonstop motor ,inside DLine rotation runstopper.
Will Dissly TE-Washington big 6`4 267 teamfirst Runblocking TE who is still learning TE.
Trey Quinn WR- SMU-good hands,slot WR,tough
Justin Watson WR-Penn-ran 4.4 40 yd dash Pro day,big 6`3 225 good hands WR
Nick Keizer TE-Grand Valley State-another strong 27 reps benchpress, old fashioned Runblocking TE who can catch.
David Bright G-T Stanford-late round OLINE to develop,team guy
Jake Weineke WR-South Dakota State-big 6`4 213 WR with good hands,solid WR4-5
Matt Dickerson DE-UCLA-good motor,backup DE to develop late round depth.

all these guys good motors and talent and whoever are picked will fill roles in AZ.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's a good list to hand to Santa Claus. Maybe he can see fit to at least get a few of those guys to the Cards by next weekend.

I count 8 TE on your list. Why so many at that position?

OP
OP
B

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
That's a good list to hand to Santa Claus. Maybe he can see fit to at least get a few of those guys to the Cards by next weekend.

I count 8 TE on your list. Why so many at that position?
IMHO the Cards have several guys who could possibly fill the pass csatching TE role.Cards don`t have any real old-fashioned Run-blocking TEs who can be reliable over the middle.I am hoping Sk gets at least 1 tough runblocker combo TE in the draft off my list and signs another one as a UDFA after the draft.A solid TE who can be effective blocking and help the offensive Tackle with pass protection against speed rushers on the edge is essential to keep Bradford upright and on the field.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard