2024 Texans pick watch thread

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am an optimist by nature but I don’t believe either team will be that bad. I’ll say Houston’s pick is between 7-11 and the Cards pick is 15-19. I do think we will add more picks tomorrow, 33 is gonna be a trade up spot for sure.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Please pass whatever you got over there, dat's some good s***.
Well if you have watched the NFL in the last ten years then you would know lol.

The Cards are playing in a division where the rams are rebuilding, the Seahawks are counting on a guy like Geno, and the niners are counting on Brock purdy(who I love as a local) but don’t believe he’ll have the same success.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cards lack of luck is real. However , the stroud and Anderson(literally all they have) combo in a tougher AFC might mean at least top 7. Cards could be end of draft if they extend guys like Hop and Budda. Add a center at the top of the second and spending all money on defense .

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well if you have watched the NFL in the last ten years then you would know lol.

The Cards are playing in a division where the rams are rebuilding, the Seahawks are counting on a guy like Geno, and the niners are counting on Brock purdy(who I love as a local) but don’t believe he’ll have the same success.

I'll give you $20 straight up if the Cards pick 15 or worse next year.

An additional $20 if the Hawks and 9ers pick top 10 and/or worse than us.

The only thing you gotta do is tell me is where you get your stuff.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I think Houston ends up around 10-15. Hoping they struggle with the combo of a rookie HC, rookie QB, and all of those other factors, but that team has put together a sneaky roster, without a ton of division competition. You can't tell me that the Jags, Titans, or Colts are wildly better than they are.

I'm really hoping they suck, but I bet they're going to be the #2 in the division. It's the weakest division in football, IMO.

I'd like Marvin Harrison Jr., as has been said, or a shot at one of the major QBs, either to take one, or trade back for everything.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Houston ends up around 10-15. Hoping they struggle with the combo of a rookie HC, rookie QB, and all of those other factors, but that team has put together a sneaky roster, without a ton of division competition. You can't tell me that the Jags, Titans, or Colts are wildly better than they are.

I'm really hoping they suck, but I bet they're going to be the #2 in the division. It's the weakest division in football, IMO.

I'd like Marvin Harrison Jr., as has been said, or a shot at one of the major QBs, either to take one, or trade back for everything.

Same. I can see them getting 6-7 wins and the pick in the low teens.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Regardless of position in first round, having two picks in the first round + 2(?)picks in the second will provide enough if we need to move up

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Regardless of position in first round, having two picks in the first round + 2(?)picks in the second will provide enough if we need to move up
Why two picks in the second?
We got in return from them next year 1st and 3th round picks

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I leave that open just in case dHop or Buddha are traded, but yeah only 1 2nd exists at this time
Budda eventually trade can be compensated with a fourth rounder at best
Hopkins i see someone trading for him just before game 1

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you guys not realize the cards and Texans are tied for +15000 odds to win the Super Bowl? Vegas thinks we are equally the two worst teams in the league.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You all are assuming that the Cardinals still have their own first round pick next year and don't lose it over the burner phone scandal. Keim might not be done ******* this franchise.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard