2024 schedule release

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've looked at the way the Lions have gone about their slow march to respectability as a road map for the Cards. Lions went 9-8 in the second year of their rebuild---Cards are in their second year of remodeling under Gannon and Oss. Both teams are going about the business of changing the culture and bringing in guys who 'play to the whistle' and for each other. The Card's third game of the season---here vs the Lions---will be a good indication of how far along we are in the process. We need to match the Lion's intensity---even if we lose.

(How did we end up in the same Division with the Lions---seems like they are a permanent fixture on our schedule. LOL)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

There you go. Apparently someone forgot to do a schedule release video, cause this feels like what my 8th graders do when they realize they have an assignment due the next day.
It’s cool art. As far as schedule release it’s lame compared to some other teams creativity.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Played out pretty well for us. Potentially cold games are early, potentially hot games are later. Bye week is reasonable.

Tough opening slate but I think we are a team that will be well prepared and catch teams by surprise early on.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the end I couldn’t figure out who the hell we were playing. But I like the artwork a lot.

Yeah the Artwork was super cool. It always amazes me how they can do that with just spray paint cans. Turned out fantastic!

However I didn't see how it related to the schedule release. Felt like they tossed in a random hard to read schedule chart at the end.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always love when the NFL finally releases the schedules.

Now we go to the calendar and black out those dates.

We're busy those days and are not available for any other events. No fairs, no funerals, no weddings, etc.

Let's go, Cards !!

:newcards: :jedi:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we somehow make it .500 in the first 8 games we may actually have a chance at the playoffs. It’s going to be a rough start, I think Gannon will do a great job keeping these guys fighting though.
If we go 4-4 through 8 games, I guarantee we at least have a wild card birth.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Played out pretty well for us. Potentially cold games are early, potentially hot games are later. Bye week is reasonable.

Tough opening slate but I think we are a team that will be well prepared and catch teams by surprise early on.
Getting at least a decent start to the season would be an incredible feat. It's possible. Here's hoping!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bold prediction, Cotton! Might not be wrong, though. Here's hoping!
The first have of the schedule is tough, but after the bye is one of the easiest schedules I can remember to end the year. I could see them going 4-1 after the buy, putting them at 8-5 or 9-4.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
The Chargers absolutely understood the assignment:

I believe this is year 3 in a row where Chiefs-aholic / bank robber was the de-facto stand in for the Chiefs

and just brutal on the Raiders

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not an easy schedule, especially first part of it but definitely could have been worse.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why it's tough being a Cardinals fan. I enjoy reading Revenge of the Birds, but consider their take on the schedule release. They could have gone either way.
1. Cards can get off to a fast start with three of the first four games at home.
Or
2. Cards open as big underdogs at Bills.

You guess.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

There you go. Apparently someone forgot to do a schedule release video, cause this feels like what my 8th graders do when they realize they have an assignment due the next day.
Great visually but tells me nothing. Sheez.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bills are not the same Bills. Vastly weakened WR room. Starting CBs are Christian Benford and Rasul Douglas. Good team but not what they were.
Their SB window seemingly has closed, but they are still a top 10 team in the NFL. Much better than the Cards at the moment.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corkman