Week 1 @ Buffalo Toss Up
Week 3 vs Lions L
Week 4 vs Commanders W
Week 6 @ Green Bay L
Week 10 vs Jets W
Week 12 @ Seattle W
Week 13 @ Minnesota W

Ethier 5-2 or 4-3 here.

Buffalo, week 1, with all new WR is a beatable team. With Offensive until gels faster wins it.

Seattle will be bad this year and Minnesota with a rookie QB?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Week 1 @ Buffalo Toss Up
Week 3 vs Lions L
Week 4 vs Commanders W
Week 6 @ Green Bay L
Week 10 vs Jets W
Week 12 @ Seattle W
Week 13 @ Minnesota W

Ethier 5-2 or 4-3 here.

Buffalo, week 1, with all new WR is a beatable team. With Offensive until gels faster wins it.

Seattle will be bad this year and Minnesota with a rookie QB?
Does your opinion shift on any of these games because you “know” how they’re sequenced? What result changed because you now think they’re later or earlier than you did when it was just a list of opponents?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does your opinion shift on any of these games because you “know” how they’re sequenced? What result changed because you now think they’re later or earlier than you did when it was just a list of opponents?
It does. Buffalo is an L with time under their belt and colder weather. Commanders would probably be a toss up later once Daniels is benched. ;) Jets would probably be an L earlier before A-Ron has another injury. Timing is a lot with certain teams, situations and weather for me.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does. Buffalo is an L with time under their belt and colder weather. Commanders would probably be a toss up later once Daniels is benched. ;) Jets would probably be an L earlier before A-Ron has another injury. Timing is a lot with certain teams, situations and weather for me.
I dont think "cold" is going to be any factor in Buffalo in early September.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Commanders is interesting. Is it better to get them early before Daniels gets up to speed or later with Kliff's late season collapses?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

It's certainly not cold in Buffalo in September.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's certainly not cold in Buffalo in September.
I know. That is my point. In my original post I said it was a toss up because it won't be cold. K9 asked if other factors would change my opinion and I said weather would and cold weather would be an L for me.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz