2024 schedule release

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Think 2024 is clearly more talented on the OLine than 2020 & I have more trust in this coaching staff than 2020’s. 2020 just seems slightly more top-heavy if anything.

I'll give you the coaching staff, if only because we have the benefit of hindsight on Kliff and Vance Joseph (I would love it if someone asked Tom Clements WTF was going on that year).

I don't think that the projected OL for 2024 is clearly better than 2020's. I'd say they're almost a push. I get that the 2024 OL has more pedigree (maybe), but I don't have much faith that Jonah Williams is going to be much better than Kelvin Beachum in his prime.

A WR corps of Hop, Kirk, and Fitz is obviously better than 2024 Harrison, Wilson, and Zay Jones. Maybe not the 2026 version of Harrison, Wilson and WR3 TBD, but it's better today.

The entire defense isn't even close. Is there one position where a 2024 player projects better?

All that said, we beat that Bills team by two points at home. That is basically a coin-flip outcome. I expect a coin-flip outcome in week 1 also.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sharkeez is?!! These are beach bars. Maybe I just wasn’t in kid mode when I lived down there, or it’s changed since then . . .

Absolutely is. They have a great kids menu. You will see a ton of families there for the early game. You can't take a kid into Mutts at all.

I wouldn't take her there past lunch but it is super mellow in the morning.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely is. They have a great kids menu. You will see a ton of families there for the early game. You can't take a kid into Mutts at all.
That's why Mutts opened a sister restaurant that is kid friendly. It is run by the original Mutts founders' daughter and son-in-law.

Mutts Eastbluff
2531 Eastbluff Dr.
Newport Beach CA 92660

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why Mutts opened a sister restaurant that is kid friendly. It is run by the original Mutts founders' daughter and son-in-law.

Mutts Eastbluff
2531 Eastbluff Dr.
Newport Beach CA 92660

Sadly not on the beach.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't see it. Of course it is possible though. A lot of Linder's side of the family are Bills fans. Her grandfather was on the practice squad on the Bills. They also share my opinion on the Bills. (not that it really means all that much)
8 of the last 10 years they’ve been .500 or better (with the two down years being 7-9 and 6-10). They’re capable of identifying talent and reloading. That skill with a top 3 QB gives them a window imo. But that’s all it is, an opinion. Everyone’s got ‘em.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I wouldn't take her there past lunch but it is super mellow in the morning.
I’ll take your word for it. Was always a watering hole for young meatheads.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Mutts Eastbluff
2531 Eastbluff Dr.
Newport Beach CA 92660

Yup. But that’s not beachside.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8 of the last 10 years they’ve been .500 or better (with the two down years being 7-9 and 6-10). They’re capable of identifying talent and reloading. That skill with a top 3 QB gives them a window imo. But that’s all it is, an opinion. Everyone’s got ‘em.
They still believe that they are a top 10 team. I just don't think they have enough talent anymore. I'd love to be proved wrong and see them win.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The entire defense isn't even close. Is there one position where a 2024 player projects better?

That was a pretty decent defense. Can't argue with you. If Baker is healthy, at least our safey's are the same.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That was a pretty decent defense. Can't argue with you. If Baker is healthy, at least our safey's are the same.

Was it really?

Kirkpatrick, Campbell, & Phillips were bad.

Zach didn’t find his stride until a season later.

Peterson was washed.

Hicks was okay.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake