2024 Opponents / Schedule

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Also, will Cards finally get the extra home game, or will they be selected to give one up for Europe or Mexico again...or perhaps the game planned for Brazil?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not sure how you ca see that as an easy schedule at all. There’s 4-6 serious Super Bowl contenders on there.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure how you ca see that as an easy schedule at all. There’s 4-6 serious Super Bowl contenders on there.
That's always the case playing in our division. Based on this year, there are 5 home games against bad teams and we play the worst team in the league also.

Of course, all of that can mean nothing around October, including teams that look like "serious super bowl contenders" now.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bears, Pats, JETS, Washington, Chargers, Panthers all terrible teams. With 5 of those being home games. Vikings and Packers are just average NfL teams. Miami is flashy but overall I consider them fools gold. Buffalo while good is super up and down. It’s def an easier schedule than this last season imo.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Minny, Miami, Buffalo...... All on my radar.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bears, Pats, JETS, Washington, Chargers, Panthers all terrible teams. With 5 of those being home games. Vikings and Packers are just average NfL teams. Miami is flashy but overall I consider them fools gold. Buffalo while good is super up and down. It’s def an easier schedule than this last season imo.
I don’t think the Bears are. And the Jets are getting Rodgers back.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jets will have Rodgers, Chargers new HC, Vikings should have a better qb, love for the Packers will be better, Commies depends what they do at qb.
Flashy Miami will light us up.

Still I'm excited for next year.