2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yup. When this concern was raised about PJJ and Joe Alt people insisted that it was a good problem to have and not a concern.
"Oh my God we have too many good players! How can we possibly pay them all?"

Would love to see asfn flooded with those types of threads for a few years.
Much better than..."can we find a starting center after final cuts?"

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yup. When this concern was raised about PJJ and Joe Alt people insisted that it was a good problem to have and not a concern.
I think you do have to weigh needs. If the Cardinals don't get a credible fill in OT and a WR and OT are on the board at #27 and have close grades, you almost have to go with the OT.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really like Haynes. I've seen people say he's the best outside zone guard in the draft so he may well be on the Cards radar.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I really like Haynes. I've seen people say he's the best outside zone guard in the draft so he may well be on the Cards radar.

I can't get the vids of him getting beat bad at the Sr Bowl out of my head though, but honestly, those drills heavily favor DL.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That post makes eerie good sense. The logic is sound...if dude is still under 23 he is worth a look.

Looked it up...kid just turned 23 a month ago.
If he is on the board in the third I would snatch him up

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That post makes eerie good sense. The logic is sound...if dude is still under 23 he is worth a look.

Looked it up...kid just turned 23 a month ago.
If he is on the board in the third I would snatch him up
Legette himself said he finally learned how to work hard and how to prepare.

In his defense, the coaching staff said that he was one of the most prepared players they have ever been around.

But the problem is that preparation is on another level in the NFL. And working hard in college is slacking off in the NFL.

Legette, on tape, was one of the best players in CFB last year, but he's definitely a gamble. I'd take him late round 2, early round 3.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Legette himself said he finally learned how to work hard and how to prepare.

In his defense, the coaching staff said that he was one of the most prepared players they have ever been around.

But the problem is that preparation is on another level in the NFL. And working hard in college is slacking off in the NFL.

Legette, on tape, was one of the best players in CFB last year, but he's definitely a gamble. I'd take him late round 2, early round 3.
Agree. A little more physically mature than the other guys but it sounds like he put in the work to make the jump.