2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the bears trade down to #2 or #3 and take MHJ. I just think it makes sense for them, and since they have another year before they have to pay Fields I think it's the route they go.

So assuming he's gone. I take Alt all day long. Plug him in a LT on day one and leave PJJ at Right tackle. Sign a very good veteran LG and let's go into next year having the best OLine we have ever had in AZ. I'm fine with that...in fact I'm pretty excited.

With the Texans pick, obviously it's wait and see. If there is a WR there that makes sense great. If not there should be a Dlineman...which we also desperately need. Depending on the draft there could even be a CB that makes sense.

If we're going to make a trade, I would prefer we move the Texans 3rd rounder and some of our later picks to get another starting quality DLineman...which there will be in round
I’m not to worried about the oline. The way this team ran the ball and how this staff put together a line this year of unknowns they seem to recognize o-line talent.

Last edited:

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not to worried about the oline. The way this team ran the ball and how this staff put together a line this year of unknowns they seem to recognize o-line talent.
I had this thought yesterday as JC was running over Seattle. Thing is Seattle sucks against the run and they stuffed JC late in the game.

Beechum is okayish so maybe with Hump it would have been better and that is why I want Monti to draft an OT and IOL. To your point I trust Monti and Sears to get good ones and if that's later in the draft then cool beans.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Man, not often we can say that about our Cards. Feels good, don't it?

Also it's too not to :BIM:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ceedee Lamb makes that play. MHJ does as well.

Odunze is really impressive, but there is a lack of fluidity in his hips.

Its basically a turn and run drill. Bad throw obviously, but more athletic guy catches that.

*Penix we really need you to play lights out man. smh*

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Its basically a turn and run drill. Bad throw obviously, but more athletic guy catches that.

Yeah… all this hype about Odunze and he can’t come up with that play, with the adjustments on the fly?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

CeeDee does not make that catch unless he’s like 6’7 lol. Especially a younger CeeDee

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
CeeDee does not make that catch unless he’s like 6’7 lol. Especially a younger CeeDee
Its not about that. His rigidness in turning his hips is why he couldnt make that play.

We should have been complaining about Penix not making an easy TD pass, but it should have been caught. Its flip your hips with the burst to find the ball. He looked kinda sloppy on it.

And Im looking at it from a top 5/future elite perspective. That wasnt very twitchy at all.

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Peenix has 1 half of football to play himself in to a top five pick.

I'm rooting for him
this is who he is

odd mechanics mean if anything is out of phase, his accuracy suffers --- like tonight

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Way too many pre-snap penalties from Washington. But damn it’s pretty frustrating that they made those holding calls when they missed some pretty big ones early in the game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort