2023 World Series Game 4 Texas Rangers @ Arizona Diamondbacks. 10/31/23

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These clowns need to stop walking bad hitters to then face good ones wtf! Walk the good ones and throw strikes to the bad ones it’s not rocket science. Then multiple balls fielded poorly already! Walker should had double play to end the inning instead boom 5 run inning geesh just compounding mistakes… oh well Suns game can’t get here fast enough…
As they say - "Be careful what you wish for..."

:biglaugh:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend and his mom were at the game. She works in my district, and I just talked to her about the game at a middle school. She said everyone was given those "Stand Up To Cancer" cards for that awesome commercial after the 5th inning. Then a few fans made paper airplanes out of them and threw them from the upper deck seats which led to others doing the same. Some reached the field, and some got stuck in the netting. Soon more and more fans were doing it. It got so bad that the Dbacks had to post an announcement on the video board for fans to stop.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend and his mom were at the game. She works in my district, and I just talked to her about the game at a middle school. She said everyone was given those "Stand Up To Cancer" cards for that awesome commercial after the 5th inning. Then a few fans made paper airplanes out of them and threw them from the upper deck seats which led to others doing the same. Some reached the field, and some got stuck in the netting. Soon more and more fans were doing it. It got so bad that the Dbacks had to post an announcement on the video board for fans to stop.
IDIOTS

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard