2023 Western Conference Finals - Nuggets vs Lakers

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
It almost looks like the Lakers are just gassed from the altitude? I assume they got to Denver in advance and practiced. When UCLA played Colorado this year the players said they got off to a slow start because they hit a wall early in the game coming off warmups. Then they got their 2nd win and eventually came back and won the game.

LeBron and Schroder only played 7 minutes before going to the bench I'm assuming they were both gassed.

Joker is like that guy in the park that everyone laughs at and then he runs the court for 2 hours.
These are highly trained, young athletes in fantastic physical condition and they are gassed in the first quarter? At this point, I think it is the Nuggets making them look like that. JMHO

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Boooooo no real intrest in this series... but go nuggets i hate la

Also be sick if suns got harden :)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are highly trained, young athletes in fantastic physical condition and they are gassed in the first quarter? At this point, I think it is the Nuggets making them look like that. JMHO

Like I said UCLA's players, who are younger, said exactly that. They warmup hard to get a sweat going and then a few minutes into the game they were all gassed from the altitude.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty obvious Denver's gameplan is push the ball so you don't have to play against the set defense and man is it working.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't know....I just feel the Lakers put it together they may get them. The size and coaching....well kinda coaching lol

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone watching on ESPN+ they keep adding this weird graphic showing how far the shots are.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Hate Denver after the last series, but I guess I hope they pull it off, just because I don't want to see Lakers vs. Celtics crap again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave