2023 Western Conference Finals - Nuggets vs Lakers

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
AD was standing under the basket like Ayton does lol Jokic just taps the ball back in uncontested

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
KCP ....I bet Lakers are missing him. I thought he was one of the best players in our series

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why don't centers post up Jokic? He's like a ticking time bomb I'd post him up all the time

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I hated when Jovic was playing against us. But watching him with unbiased eyes, that guy does all the little things and all the big things. He is giving it his all, as usual.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Jokic is the best player on the planet and it isn't even close nobody in the ballpark nobody in the parking lot

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Jokic might be a better passer than Magic Johnson - definitely better than Steve Nash

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hated playing Jovic playing against us. But watching him un unbiased eyes, that guy all the little things and all the big things. He is giving it his all, as usual.
He’s really freaking good.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
People who were hating on him are really gonna have there eyes open.

Jokic is generational. Embiid isn’t in his class at all

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jokic is the best player on the planet and it isn't even close nobody in the ballpark nobody in the parking lot
Playing like this, absolutely. He’s next level. He just plays the game the right away offensively. Never seems to force anything.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It almost looks like the Lakers are just gassed from the altitude? I assume they got to Denver in advance and practiced. When UCLA played Colorado this year the players said they got off to a slow start because they hit a wall early in the game coming off warmups. Then they got their 2nd win and eventually came back and won the game.

LeBron and Schroder only played 7 minutes before going to the bench I'm assuming they were both gassed.

Joker is like that guy in the park that everyone laughs at and then he runs the court for 2 hours.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're ahead of the pack and LeBron is on the court you should just assume he's going to block the shot from behind so if you're not going to dunk it, pass.