2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably dating back to 1994, when the Suns won both Game 1 and 2 in Houston and still figured out a way to lose the series.
That choke job still hurts.

At least there hasn’t been a lot of heartbreak the last two years. Getting the ever living piss beaten out of you, at home no less, clears up any delusions of grandeur and makes you kinda happy to be put out of your misery with a chuckle and a shrug.

At least, for me, anyway.

Last edited:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
That choke job still hurts.

At least there hasn’t been a lot of heartbreak the last two years. Getting the ever living piss beaten out of you, at home no less, clears up any delusions of grandeur and makes you kinda happy to be put out of your misery with a chuckle and a shrug.

At least, for me, anyway.
Yeah, but also look at the choke the Lakers did against the Barkley lead Suns when Paul Westphal guaranteed they would win the series!

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jimmy Butler is so clutch. I think it has spread to the whole team.
Butler is amazing. I also liked his postgame comments about the dust-up with Grant Williams. He showed a lot of class and maturity with them (and humor), but Butler made it clear that he is probably not the best bear to poke. ;) I didn't have any problem with what Williams said either.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Butler is amazing. I also liked his postgame comments about the dust-up with Grant Williams. He showed a lot of class and maturity with them (and humor), but Butler made it clear that he is probably not the best bear to poke. ;) I didn't have any problem with what Williams said either.
The smile on his face when Williams was talking trash back up the court was priceless. Then he went out and torched Williams, swinging the entire game and forcing his ass to the bench.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The idea that there would be any team in the league that would take Bridges over Jamal Murray is absurd.

There are a lot of things that happen in a game besides scoring points, and Murray quite often has horrendous games as a shooter.

He's one of the most hit and miss guys in the league and when his shot isn't falling he is worthless.

And yes, I absolutely believe you're a million miles off on this one. Bridges trade value blows Murray's to oblivion.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Both of these teams look like hot garbage to start this half.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nuggets might want to look at Thomas Bryant.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bruce Brown was a great addition by the Nuggets.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson