2023 MLB Playoffs

Lorenzo

Reaction score
So if they are scared of his bat the solution is to drill him in the ribs? C’mon. You pitch around him or you intentionally walk him.
They are scared of Garcia there is no doubt about it. You make a good point. I don’t understand why they didn’t intentionally walk him. It would have kept one of their best arms available for game 6 and 7. Now he is suspended for 2 games. Which should put to rest payback or bean ball being relevant in today’s game. Old man stuff. Thank god MLB are trying to rid themselves of their old ways. They should look at all the time dusty baker wasted when he refused to leave the dugout.

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Rangers tied it up.

Hopefully AZ can make it a pair of game 7s.
Yeah hopefully the rangers blow them out in this game. I’ll take a close win, but I can only imagine the nerves of a close game. Hoping the d-backs finish game 6 off as well.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Texas up 10-2 in the 7th. Road team is going to win every game. Crazy!
It is weird how Houston is below average at home and great on the road. Texas has been on the road for so long if you go back to how they ended their season on a long road trip having to grind to eliminate the mariners and then went to TB and Bal before they played a home game.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Yes, very happy the Astros got clobbered. At least if my team (Phillies) blows it tomorrow, I'll be happy the Astros won't be repeating either.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Yes, very happy the Astros got clobbered. At least if my team (Phillies) blows it tomorrow, I'll be happy the Astros won't be repeating either.
For sure. Beating Houston felt like a championship for me. That was the one mental hurdle that they needed to overcome at least AL wise. I’m amazed at how they have overcome so many injuries and disappointments throughout the year. I want to see see them win a WS, but I’m ok with what they have already accomplished.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard