2023 3rd round pick #94 is Michael Wilson WR

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Decent player IF he stays healthy which appears very unlikely. :(

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Wilson was all over draft rating boards because he has a great skillset and production when he plays, but always hurt. 3 third rounders are we came away with two guys with injury red flags, a trade down, and no further help in the trenches on either side.

I hope these picks work out, but I would have gone in many different directions tonight.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can’t count that against him, there is no such thing as injury prone broken bones - well maybe if he had some bone disease but I seriously doubt he has that.
What about his Sophomore and Junior seasons?

You must be registered for see images attach

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
You can’t help the club from the tub! Lol

Could be a solid contributor if he’s healthy & he hasn’t been. Poor choice of a 3rd rounder for a team who is one of the worst in the NFL at the interior of its Oline & Dlines. Terrible day 2 imo.

I guess I just thought he would build this team from the inside out like Bellichek used to do. Come on man

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Wilson is slow. He will mostly be a possession receiver. His injury history is a concern for working in the middle. Deep throws are a problem as he’s not good at tracking over the shoulder throws. He struggled to get free when pressed. I do not like this pick.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This kid reminds me of Michael Thomas coming out of college albeit with much less production due to all the injuries

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Wilson had the most bench reps among WRs at the combine. I don’t see him being a star or anything, maybe his ceiling is a #3? But he has value as a possession receiver, blocking WR, and could be a special teams gunner. All that is IF he stays healthy.