2023-24 Around the NBA Thread

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This kick goes an inch or 2 higher, or Grant deciding to play it up and grab his balls, and Draymond's season is over, probably a chunk out of the start of next season too.
IDK IF I should LMAFO or weep for this guy. He's really having mental issues and no one is stepping in and making him change.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The West is just crazy this year. Celtics are the clear class of the east(whole NBA actually) but in the West it's really hard to say anybody is. I think Denver has the best team in the West but they have some health issues and kind of seem like they're coasting a bit? Any of the top 5 teams could end up in the finals and not be a surprise although obviously the Twolves not having KAT makes it less likely.

7-10 all are good enough to make a run but I don't see any of them making a big run. Lakers are going to need AD back, Suns and Warriors just haven't put it all together, when playing well they look the part but they're inconsistent. Kings apparently just lost Monk they desperately need Huerter or Murray, or both, to be more consistent. Murray is better than last year but hasn't made quite the jump they thought he was going to make IMO.

I'd be surprised if any of them make a big run even though the Warriors and Lakers are "hot".

My guess is Denver and Boston.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The West is just crazy this year. Celtics are the clear class of the east(whole NBA actually) but in the West it's really hard to say anybody is. I think Denver has the best team in the West but they have some health issues and kind of seem like they're coasting a bit? Any of the top 5 teams could end up in the finals and not be a surprise although obviously the Twolves not having KAT makes it less likely.

7-10 all are good enough to make a run but I don't see any of them making a big run. Lakers are going to need AD back, Suns and Warriors just haven't put it all together, when playing well they look the part but they're inconsistent. Kings apparently just lost Monk they desperately need Huerter or Murray, or both, to be more consistent. Murray is better than last year but hasn't made quite the jump they thought he was going to make IMO.

I'd be surprised if any of them make a big run even though the Warriors and Lakers are "hot".

My guess is Denver and Boston.
My guess is Dallas and Boston.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
My guess is Dallas and Boston.
I don't know if they can beat Boston or Denver. I still have my doubts. This mavs team is clearly better than the one that made it to the WCF a couple years ago. Gafford was 12/12 last night from the field. When Lively gets back from his injury they will have another rim rocker and athletic big man defender to add to the rotation.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I don't know if they can beat Boston or Denver. I still have my doubts. This mavs team is clearly better than the one that made it to the WCF a couple years ago. Gafford was 12/12 last night from the field. When Lively gets back from his injury they will have another rim rocker and athletic big man defender to add to the rotation.
They definitely made the right moves at the deadline. Too bad the Suns have been saddled with the inept dimwit that we have at GM. We might have actually made some moves that complemented our "big three" instead of continuously adding James Jones' useless James Jones clones.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard