2023-24 Around the NBA Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THe other thing with the NBA draft is after a certain point who gets picked is really hard to follow because there's so many trades. So you see a guy get picked but have no idea where he will really end up. Makes for pretty bad TV IMO after a certain point.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THe other thing with the NBA draft is after a certain point who gets picked is really hard to follow because there's so many trades. So you see a guy get picked but have no idea where he will really end up. Makes for pretty bad TV IMO after a certain point.

They should announce trades immediately like the NFL and get the right caps.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm so glad this dude is not a Sun.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If he played for us... holy smokes, you guys would not be able to handle how angry I'd get watching him night in and night out.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lester Quinones comes in off the bench and teammate Podzinski has to remind him to take his MLK black tshirt off

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
iF the Warriors are going to make a trade they need to do it soon it's getting really tiring watch Steph get so frustrated that he just falls asleep. Dribbled off his foot out of bounds and then got ripped for a layup in the 4th quarter as Memphis goes on a run to go up 10. I love Steph but this is happening on the regular now, he's just so frustrated with having to do so much he's getting really careless.

Memphis is shooting the lights out from 3 with Vince Williams Jr and GG Jackson Jr both lighting it up but the game turned on the 2 turnovers by Curry.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
iF the Warriors are going to make a trade they need to do it soon it's getting really tiring watch Steph get so frustrated that he just falls asleep. Dribbled off his foot out of bounds and then got ripped for a layup in the 4th quarter as Memphis goes on a run to go up 10. I love Steph but this is happening on the regular now, he's just so frustrated with having to do so much he's getting really careless.

Memphis is shooting the lights out from 3 with Vince Williams Jr and GG Jackson Jr both lighting it up but the game turned on the 2 turnovers by Curry.

That same Grizzlies team won at the Lakers, Suns and Mavericks a couple of games back.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That same Grizzlies team won at the Lakers, Suns and Mavericks a couple of games back.

Yeah it's still a game the Warriors need to win if they want to make the playoffs. I think as a fan what's going on is the whole team is sort of in limbo waiting for them to drop the trade.

Kuminga continues to play his butt off but he was in during the Memphis run that happened in large part because the 2 Curry turnovers gave them points.

And we had another what the hell is Kerr thinking moment on a challenge, Podz pokes the pass away and dives for it with Gilyard in the backcourt. They both hit the floor, and Podz gets up and gets the ball and the ref then calls a foul on him. BOth announcers immediately said it was a bad call, they showed a replay and one said I guess he's saying he body blocked Gilyard but he's diving for a loose ball it's not a foul. And Kerr sat there looking up and looking behind him while the whole team begged him to challenge, and didn't challenge. Infuriating. Really don't want him back as coach next year.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really the same don’t believe they had Ja, Bane, or Smart against the warriors lol that’s crazy bad

I don't think Suns fans should be talking. The Warriors have beaten the Trail Blazers in all three meetings and the Spurs.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warriors assistant Dejan Milojevic has been hospitalized in Salt Lake City.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
That is a steal for the Pacers and they didn't give up a lot except picks based upon the above.
I can comfortably say that you are spot on here. Bruce Brown hasn't been anything special this season. The picks likely will be late firsts, but still.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More on the trade.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Pelicans are involved in the three-way trade.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Pacers are going to be young and good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort